What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thats my point a hybrid doesn't just turn your body parts into zoan form its a mix. All Marco has done is partial normal zoan changes.
What a hybrid does is increase your stats to highest which marco gets in his "partial form" as in speed-mobility , power , can kick with his talons.......him going into hybrid doesn't change anything other than potential use of his hands whe he doesn't use in combat.......I doubt he has a typical hybrid form........his partial is his hybrid we will see.........

He was shooting beams....I think that’s considered a fire ability....

Neither was Marco.....

So an “I Hope”

Nice.....
He is wildfire and all he can do is shoot some fire bullets? Nah he has more powerful fire abilites for sure like queen's blast.......he also has the whole unqiue race thing also.........his abilities will be more fleshed out when he fights zoro we will see.........

Kid fans have been doing so much reaching and undeserved celebrations, that I truly fear when Oda gives Kid the highlight(s) he's really been planning. We won't be even able to approach these fans for a reasonable conversation.

The story (I'm hoping) is turning for a darker shade, a more tragic turn, Kid's the perfect character, I think, to really shine in the dark.
I hope Oda can sideline Luffy for a bit.

Yeah same here they can even be one step higher compared to some one like roger..........
Yeah and I have a similar example how it could look like:
Roger and Xebec where like Hashirama and Madara
Joyboy and Imu where like Hagoromo and Kaguya

Even though Roger and Xebec where beasts,shaking islands/countrys, Joyboy and Imu probably going to shake the whole world...

The Rooftop fight and the flying six are the best things Onigashima for me. For the first time in years I’m excited
Post automatically merged:

luckily kanjuro didn't slice her head off so maybe there is a small chance she can live. but then again kaido's also right there clubbing Kin'emon
:pepemotion:
Maybe Kaido thinks that she’s dead. I’m sure Kiku will live. Would be really sad though if she dies because she reunited with Izo... I hope Kanjuro burns in hell :kaimoji:

TCB won't colour this one. They'll do the other two double-page spreads. The Kinemon cutting Kanjuro one and the Kaido hitting Kin one. Also, this one is anyways too clustered to look that good in colour imo.
Shueshia will get round to it in like 2 years. IDG why they don't just double dip. Or at least release colored ones with the English ones

Status
Not open for further replies.