What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Rimuru, and Lelouch are probably my top MC's. And if you count Killua. Idk maybe its cuz these characters have the perfect level of struggle and success to me.
I really liked Naruto for some time because of that but later I didn’t care about him. He became to strong and I thought that characters like Madara are more interesting. They are more complex

It is a sad think, YC4 lvl characters get to much downplayed, they are close to Yc3lvl character for right reason. The gap between Jack and WsW shouldn't be large.
As example:
Katakuri>Smoothie=>Cracker=>Perospero= Snack>/> Oven=Daifuku=Compote

Beast pirates
King=>Queen>Jack=>WsW=> or > Sasaki >/> BM=Ulti=Pageone

Wsw is a legit YC4lvl character, wouldn't be surprise if his bounty is around 600-800mio too.
Dude we dont even know wtf a YC4 is...... It'd be one thing if Who's Who was like Perospero and had as much importance and focus as the yonko commanders like Perospero does but he doesn't....... Who's Who is a Tobi Roppo like the rest of them. He's below the commanders. Idk Why people insist on giving Who's Who that Commander title honestly..... sounds like an agenda honestly.

I liked Naruto at first but didn't care much later on. Actually I dropped Naruto bc of naruto :suresure:
I didn’t like the last war arc... but I was sad when Naruto was over.
My favs are Jiraya and Madara
Post automatically merged:

Gintoki is Fucking Amazing.
He’s the soul mate of every reader. Everyone can see a part of himself in Gintoki. That’s so likeable about him

M
The only non musclehead “badass” stereotypical swordsman

Legit the only one there is lmao otherwise they’re just Zolo clones and only liked for those aspects

None of you mfs even like zolo over any other reason you can name besides “OmG H3’s s0 StR0Ng” fucking clones with 0% individually legit

All zolo scrubs are the exact same. Bland copies of one another who like a trash character bc he can fight and nothing else

I think oda must kill two at least from the mean 3 scabbards ( kiku,kinemon,kanjuro) kanjuro stabbed and cut , kiku lost his arm and get stabbed , kinemon take two direct hits on his head from kaido , they must die to make the arc more intense , and iam sure he will do it

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ngl I am starting to think something ain't adding up after reading the summary again. It was never stated that Luffy ran out of Haki. Kaido only said his mastery of adCoC was poor.
"Kaidou: “”Gomu Gomu no”… and what? Wororororo…!!"
KAIDO was making fun of luffy, he was not without HAKI, KAIDO kicked his ass.

The provider appears to be a Luffy fanboy and hate KAIDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.