What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
so... when can we expect scanslations?
4-5hours I think
Post automatically merged:

Not realy, in the end its the same thing, you are just creating excuses to justify some headcannon when there is no parallels between both characters at all.
:kayneshrug:
"parallels".
Not my fault Oda creates narrative devices to justify this matchup.
If you can't spot them, ask an adult to do it for you. Reading is hard.

Its not just about Wano LOL....WCI was like that too, lot of sanjifans pushing Sanji vs Katakuri HARD, we all saw where that ended.

And i dont even need to talk about his portrayal in Dressrosa or punk hazard or how his bounty was raised TWO TIMES not because of his actual achievements, but because of who his dad is.
:suresure:

Each arc Sanjifans expect soo much, they start dowplaying other characters hard and it always slams them in the face. If he gets some actual feats in wano it will be the first time he even gets combat feats since the TS.
I’m not gonna argue about how strong I think Sanji is. All I’m saying is that Oda has obviously been holding him back in this current war. Think about it, we haven’t even seen him combine DJ with Raid suit yet. I bet you won’t be calling him trash by the end of the arc :kayneshrug:

I’m not gonna argue about how strong I think Sanji is. All I’m saying is that Oda has obviously been holding him back in this current war. Think about it, we haven’t even seen him combine DJ with Raid suit yet. I bet you won’t be calling him trash by the end of the arc :kayneshrug:
WCI was all about him. Wano is focused on Zoro.. Oda didn't even have Zoro in WCI. Neither will prob have wins until luffy is back in 20+ chapters.
No one should be calling either trash by the end of the arc but you know the sanji/zoro boi's.. they will be.

Logically speaking Franky with his cyborg body and big muscle would be tougher than Zoro.
But we all know that isn't true.
Poor example because of the gap difference though. Unless you are going to tell me that the gap between zoro and Franky are comparable to gap difference between queen and king.

I mean thinking about what you were trying to say the more I think about it is actually trash sense we know for a fact based on biscuit durability, defensively cracker was better than katakuri. However katakuri in reference to everything else was superior to cracker. So again queen can defensively be better than king. Doesn't mean king is weaker

Poor example because of the gap difference though. Unless you are going to tell me that the gap between zoro and Franky are comparable to gap difference between queen and king.
That's right. The gap between King and Queen is as big as Zoro and Franky.
I mean we have people downplaying Queen so much as saying the gap between King and Queen is as big as Zoro and Sanji, and I'm raising Queen's level up a bit here.

That's right. The gap between King and Queen is as big as Zoro and Franky.
I mean we have people downplaying Queen so much as saying the gap between King and Queen is as big as Zoro and Sanji, and I'm raising Queen's level up a bit here.
Again that's cap if people think that. Katakuri and cracker are perfect examples of this. Cracker is superior defensively because of how hard his biscuits are. So defensively he is better than kat. However kat is superior in everything else in comparison to cracker. Does that Mean cracker is kat level? No because he isn't. But that still doesn't take away the fact that defensively he is better because of his biscuits

Queen is superior in range because he can shoot beam and that's it.
Simpletons defensively and range wise he is superior. His body's built and size automatically makes him better than king in that department because the power difference between both isn't that big. It's literally the same thing with cracker and katakuri. Cracker is only superior to kat defensively because of his biscuits. However everything else kat is superior to cracker in. Use logic people
Post automatically merged:

Dude has access to poison too, for what its worth.
He has mechanical parts with added affects and abilities along with actual range along with his devil fruit being more defensively functioned.

King has more skill and overall speed and flight based on the structure of his powers and fruit added with his precision with a sword

Powerscaling using Offensive and Defensive might not be the best words since Cracker might be better defending or protecting others but when it comes to defending themselves I think everyone on the fandom would bet on Katakuri avoiding damage over Cracker, this just seems specifically about armor and even then I think the fandom would also agree Katakuri has better hardening so it comes down to Cracker being more of a defensive nuisance with his numerous soldiers.

@Ssg super suit coby the more I think about it, the more King and Queen looks like Zoro and Franky in comparison.
King:
Tough body / Endurance God
Swordsman
Kinda edgy looking
Can kick well (one stopped Sanji's kick and one literally kicked Dellinger's ass)
Famous around big names (Big Mom, Perospero, Marco recognize him instantly)

Queen looks like Franky:
Big body
Seemingly very tough but not really
Can shoot beams
Fight using technology
Likes to dance around
Both fought Big Mom directly

While Jack is more similar to Sanji:
Often made fun of by his brothers
Pisspoor AP
Strongest stats is durability, both thanks to cheap trick (Devil Fruit and Raid Suit)
Jack broke his weapon against Ashura and broke his tusk against Sulong Dukes, Sanji broke his leg against Vergo

Kaido = Luffy (in 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido, in 1 vs 1 always bet on Luffy and his flashback and plot armor)
King = Zoro
Queen = Franky
Jack = Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.