• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, he wasn't.
It was a 1 vs 1, reread.
Zoro was away from the fight.

No, Drake was fightning Apoo while Zoro was away from their fight.
The Zorotard triggered cause your logic destroyed your own argument xDDDD.
Cry some more mam because you cant even use panels to defend your shitty logic.
Your own panels bodied you. Maybe if you read one piece you could have discussions about it?

Sanji fans are delusional lol. Everyone was mad he was gonna settle for Queen instead of King/ King and Queen

Now they are wanking something anyone could have done.

Like literally it could have been Franky who smacked Queen like that. Hell I’m confident Robin with a giant limb could have snatched the bastard and gave him the Yo-Yo treatment.

Leave it to One Piece fans to wank sneak attacks against a strong character about to off a fodder... Hmmm where have I seen it before

(Shanks stopping Akainu)
(Sanji stopping Doflamingo)
(Jimbei stopping Big Mom)
(Kid stopping Big Meme)

I’m not impressed. 4/5 Chapter though

Cry some more mam because you cant even use panels to defend your shitty logic.
Your own panels bodied you. Maybe if you read one piece you could have discussions about it?
How my panels bodied me when the Jack example is pretty self explanatory?
Jack off guard = Ashura broke his blade
Jack on guard = Ashura couldnt broke his blade

You seriously are stupid, right?
Oh, what a stupid question of my part. No, I mean, it's a rethoric question actually, so it's good.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji fans are delusional lol. Everyone was mad he was gonna settle for Queen instead of King/ King and Queen

Now they are wanking something anyone could have done.

Like literally it could have been Franky who smacked Queen like that. Hell I’m confident Robin with a giant limb could have snatched the bastard and gave him the Yo-Yo treatment.

Leave it to One Piece fans to wank sneak attacks against a strong character about to off a fodder... Hmmm where have I seen it before

(Shanks stopping Akainu)
(Sanji stopping Doflamingo)
(Jimbei stopping Big Mom)
(Kid stopping Big Meme)

I’m not impressed. 4/5 Chapter though
Tell'em:cheers: these guys wanked king into oblivion and insulted queen at every turn and now they shamelessly change their stance because what we have all been telling them happened.
That judges son line meant they were going to fight.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How my panels bodied me when the Jack example is pretty self explanatory?
Jack off guard = Ashura broke his blade
Jack on guard = Ashura couldnt broke his blade

You seriously are stupid, right?
Oh, what a stupid question of my part. No, I mean, it's a rethoric question actually, so it's good.
We are talking about zoro here you damn clown fucking ashura has nothing to do with it.
You just wanna use ashura because the zoro panela show zoro cutting through apoos guard

Tell'em:cheers: these guys wanked king into oblivion and insulted queen at every turn and now they shamelessly change their stance because what we have all been telling them happened.
That judges son line meant they were going to fight.
I wonder how they will cope with the fight being off screen more than Kid and Law vs Big Mom along with it being completely even while Zoro moves on to bigger and better things once recovered
:milaugh:

He's definitely a man of honor.

Always keeps his word independently from how accurate his predictions are.

Never surrenders and prefers death to run or have a scar on his back.

Doesn't betray his own word.
zoro declares his fights and forbids anyone from providing help

then sanji butts in only to get himself hurt

this is to prove that Bushido is superior to chivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.