Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First clash is nice.
Then Sanji is gonna comment how tough Queen is.
Queen is gonna say Sanji is weak.
Raid Suit. Queen gets rekt.
Goes hybrid.
Sanji gets rekt.
Some new move/PU.
Queen loses.
Yay.
F-U-N.:few:
You forget about informations about Judge, Germa and lineage factor, revelations about Germa modifications, Queen been an hybrid cyborg-dinosaur shooting laser beams and other shit like that, gag between Sanji and Queen speaking about women, and Sanji/Queen both mocking at the same time Zoro/King.
It could be a really interesting fight if Oda wants.
:goyea:

First clash is nice.
Goes hybrid.
Sanji gets rekt.
Some new move/PU.
Queen loses.
Yay.
First clash
Queen mention that killing him will be a good way to get back at that bastard Judge.
Queen shoots his laser to snipe Chopper and Zoro, Sanji puts on the raid suit to block it
Sanji starts kicking his ass leaving a dent in his head like Yonji
King comes in to attempt to sneak attack him saying, thinking that killing Sanji will kill the fighting spirit of those in the performance hall.
Queen says this ones mine. King says first one to kill him wins. Queen and King both transform to hybrid.
Sanji and then fight, Sanji gets new form power up. Sanji wins.
:cheers:

But when Katakuri sneak attacks Sanji and he dodges it's not a feat.

If Sanji is dodging every sneak attack, and the others can't dodge his "Sneak attack of noisily shouting Diable Jambe at them", they deserve to get spun
Post automatically merged:

First clash is nice.
Goes hybrid.
Sanji gets rekt.
Some new move/PU.
Queen loses.
Yay.
Well you're a wet blanket.

You can literally describe every movie or everything or experience in the world like this. Don't be a joy sucker.

Pretty good chapter. Luffy’s role in this chapter just raises more questions about VoAT and how it’s not just something you can hear, but something you can apparently communicate with. Getting closer to the point where we find out what it is.

The part with Kinemon was excellent. The little mini flashback with him and Momo was really well done, as was Kaido’s statement and brutality. The silhouette of him getting ran through was superbly done.

Law’s entrance was great, as was his statement about Luffy. Their relationship is really reminiscent of Roger and Whitebeard, with the friendship/rivalry. Really looking forward to seeing him shine against Big Mom and reinforce that he is one of Luffy’s two rivals in the Supernova (not that he necessarily needs to, but at least it would get more people to acknowledge it).

Zeus actually merging with the climatact was really unexpected, and I honestly like it. It’s pretty interesting, and a twist on her simply obtaining Zeus. Who knows, maybe when it’s time for her to fight Ulti, Zeus can help coach her on how to use haki when she unlocks it. That’d be pretty cool.

The Yamato scene at the end was great, the callback to the scene with Ace was cool.

Sanji’s entrance was pretty cool, as was the chat with Chopper. Zoro waking up to correct him was hilarious.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Probably my favourite chapter in Onigashima so far. Sanji returning to form with Diable Jambe and saving someone is great. Man kicked Queen around so much, his body deflected all of Perospero's attacks then sent the guy flying. I can't wait to see more of this fight. Not to mention Sanji reassuring Chopper that Luffy will be fine.

Law showing up to 2v1 Big Mom with Kid is also interesting and I'm looking forward to that match. Zoro getting some treatment before he returns to fighting is also good and him bringing back the 2000 men thing was pretty funny.

Mr. Prince + the Hunter...
# Sanji fight until he can keep up to Queen
- sanji will be bothered "this is going nowhere" -> RS
- Queen "i know that stealth black, I'm the one who invented it"
- Sanji last word beating Queen "but, I'm the one who use it" "i'm not just anybody, we're not in the same caliber"

"But this is a war" dont be happy just yet!
Sanji might switch to king & queen. If chopper only can heal up to 10 men, marco might help chopper to upscale to 20.000 doriki for "the dead leaves no tale" 1.2 Billion Berries ++ inline.

VoAT is highlighted. Kaido cant understand Joyboy because Kaido just cant.

Wait for meme :
1. Sanji save Chopper ~ Shanks save Coby
2. Luffy takes the lying down Yamato's will ~ Luffy takes the lying down Lawl's will

Well I think this might be better than Law's crew just randomly appearing to save the day.... though depends how the ploot around it is added.
Post automatically merged:

He can just come up with any random concept.
I simply like it cause it gives depth and more speculations and mystery regarding Voat power... it can even be utilized for battles and strategy in future rather than just simplyLuffy hearing Stones of poneglyphs use... cause Luffy has no use for the ability besides hearing those monsterous creatures (without controlling them)
So it kinda feels useless of an ability and a waste... specially since it’s even more rare than King’s haki

Seems we gonna se Yamato powers in next chapters, If he is strong enough he could be the one holding Kaido while Luffy meet Momo and they run back to the capital, where Momo will use its powers to hold Onigashima for a bit while Luffy go after Kaido.

Peros send flying away too be find by Neko, with pehaps Carrot and Wanda comming back too.

Wanna know what Kawamatsu and Izo gonna do, pehaps hold King for a bit while Marco heal Zoro, or just fight some randoms in the live floor.

Good that more machups are being set each chapter.
Kaido vs Yamato (them vs Luffy again)
BM vs Law and Kid
King vs Marco (them vs Zoro)
Queen vs Sanji
Jack vs Inu
Peros vs Neko
WsW vs Jinbei
Sasaki vs Franky
Black Maria vs Robin and Brook
Hawkins vs Killer
Apoo vs Drake
Fukurokujo vs Raizo

Seems like all the main fighters in the Emperors side have their hands full, and the alliance still have some guys like Zoro and Denjiro without a fight set, but i belive that Zoro will change places with Marco.

Probably in next chapters Tama will use her powers and them the tides will turn to the alliance side, with just Kaido executives in the Emperors side. There's the numbers too, and i hope Ussop to be the one to deal with them, but could be that Momo will control them with his Powers. And probably Denjiro is comming with some thing too, and thats the why Oda isn't showing him, pehaps its connected with the Hiyori/Toki we have seen helping the scabbards.

Nami talking dildo ahahahah

What if Momo fall in Udon and was captured by Caribou, and he try to give Momo to Kaido to be able to get out of Wano? He have vanish from the Arc, but we know Oda wouldnt give him info on Ancient Weapons for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.