Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you read tho? I bet you are one of those people that had Sanji vs Kata in WCI. Sanji without RS can't do shit to Queen sorry buddy, throwing him around=/=damage.
He did lol. I remember him saying for months, that Sanji or Ichiji going to beat Katakuri, we had many debates about that event.

Then chapter 871 happen where Katakuri stomp Ichiji and he leave the forum for weeks xD.

Katakuri was even stronger then Luffy back then, it was clear that Sanji or Ichiji where not able to match him.

The same happen with King and Queen, people shit on them but wait until they show their true power. King as example going to have most like crazy feats. I even doubt if Sanji can beat Queen alone. I think he will get help by Drake/Apoo.

Jack will gain his W soon also against Inuarashi. They still have hybrids to show, probably even a 3 form with awakening. King in case as something special as Kata(Fs) while I assume that King going get Adv CoC.

He has multiple personalities, MonsterZoro and MonsterSanji he is not actually replying to himself
He is probably a celestial being living in different planes of reality at the same time, looking for that dimension in which Oda writes a version of One Piece including Sanji vs King.
So it's pretty understandable that sometimes he is a bit confused and reply to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.