Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen ar most likelly equals anyways.... both stronger than katakuri.... Sanji taking down queen will be just as impressive, marco will take down King.... zoro even when he is somewhat healed will only be worth 10 man and will be in the backround fight with samurais, might even lead them.... if zorofans are lucky zoro might fight orochi
They are not equal, King>Queen

King is fighting Marco while Queen was fighting chopper and now Gagji but yes they are equal

Your not making sense with your comment. Idk why you get heated if someone disagree with you like this, bruh.

Zoro got helped and didn't stop their attack, bruh. Zoro is YC lvl, not Yonko lvl. Trying to force that is dumb especially he be facing one of them soon or Orochi, so Rooftop level isn't really there if Killer is fighting Hawkins and is struggling.

Points are more believable than 'ZKK' since we see Zoro still believes in Luffy, so Idk if you guys can talk on that :kayneshrug:.
i saw yc1 level katakuri couldnt even block kong gun for 1 sec got sent flying like a bug
bet katakuri can hurt kaido or even make a new scar with broken bones lol :suresure:

No? It's rivalry. Zoro was jelous of Sanji is worth 1,000, so now he pushing says he's worth 2,000.
:suresure:
So where are those who said Sanji's out of M3? Where? I remember stuff like "Sanji can't defeat P1 without raid suit", when he literally left P1 to Usopp.
No raid suit Sanji easily bi-shots P1 if he's serious. And now I am curious to know if Jinbe can keep up with Sanji without his raid suit. :kayneshrug:
It's not jealousy. Sanji says something false and zoro corrects him.

Sanji is the one with the complex. He acted the same way to jinbe this very same arc when jinbe was becoming to useful
He easily beat Chopper without damage and Zoro got chew and spitten out afterwards for underestimate him. Calamites are serious threats. Saying they aren't featworthy is dumb there.
1. Yet chopper last 30 mins while also engaging perospero

2. The same luffy got chewed up with him. They got away and suffered 0 damage

can t give up on spitting facts
u got the fat dino that is a gag character :risitavirus:
muh aerial battle got canceled
I know that you're trying to accept the fact that the gap between Zoro and Sanji will be solidified post Wano, and that he isn't that big of a deal, as it supposed to be.

Im cheering for you :datas:
Now keep crying :ihaha:

No? It's rivalry. Zoro was jelous of Sanji is worth 1,000, so now he pushing says he's worth 2,000.
:suresure:
So where are those who said Sanji's out of M3? Where? I remember stuff like "Sanji can't defeat P1 without raid suit", when he literally left P1 to Usopp.
No raid suit Sanji easily bi-shots P1 if he's serious. And now I am curious to know if Jinbe can keep up with Sanji without his raid suit. :kayneshrug:
The guy said don't put "insecurity" over how Sanji sees a weakened Zoro. So I'm telling him how Zoro feels lol. Also it's a gag rivalry that's not about strength but the rivalry does have lots of trust and respect for each other in it. Still not about strength tho, more of a petty rivalry with your brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.