Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro even after Sanji new DJ attack, Queen seems noot be hurt, dude going to have a insane durability.
Really hyped to see how Sanji awake his potential against this beast, Sanji will go over his limit and Im hyped to see how the fight run out. For sure probably Sanji hardest battle, Queen durability is really broken.

Overall the chapter looking great, the scene where we see the dead bodies of Kanjuro,Kiku and probably with the new chapter Kinemon is really dark. That was a crazy shit, how Kaido give him the final attack.

I think one of the fulcrum reasons as to why Oda bestowed Enma upon Zoro (well technically Hiyori but that might prove a factor) is that he can now permanently blacken 3 swords while Shusui was already black. So yes Hiyori asked him the National treasure back but perhaps, just perhaps, Oda thought about this and I think that's actually presumably the case.
Zoro will definitely have three black blades and enma will be one of them. I was just saying Zoro could use that much haki with any sword not just enma kinda like how oden tamed it to be a regular sword.

Excellent entry from Sanjino, but Queen didn't seem much fazed by that attack.

The RS, and probably a CoA boost are needed, and then it's game over for the fat bozo.

I'm getting sick of crying Momo.

Now what's missing is King getting rid of Marco. Come on bro, it's time to deliver, you had enough time already. :giogio:

Bro even after Sanji new DJ attack, Queen seems noot be hurt, dude going to have a insane durability.
Really hyped to see how Sanji awake his potential against this beast, Sanji will go over his limit and Im hyped to see how the fight run out. For sure probably Sanji hardest battle, Queen durability is really broken.

Overall the chapter looking great, the scene where we see the dead bodies of Kanjuro,Kiku and probably with the new chapter Kinemon is really dark. That was a crazy shit, how Kaido give him the final attack.
He broke his teeth, so he is hurt enough from that, but it will be struggle fight on beating YC for sure since Calamities are still serious threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.