Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That he's Kaido strongest man, I think that's a given.
But the CoC thing doesn't feel right to me, because of that scene with Whoswho and Sasaki. A serious lack of authority from his own crew.
They still listened and took his orders later on when the raid started though so i think they know their place:goyea:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's just making fun of people thinking Bowsette or Furry Rabbi Fanservice are joining the crew
Two times I got my hopes up and got crushed:
1. I thought the moon thing that abducted Capone was Enel back from the moon (what the fuck was that anyway) and Enel would resurface soon
2. I thought Vivi was joining 100%

We are likely to see Gin again in a cool way, such as we have seen Bellamy, but it's not gonna be something nearly as plot relevant as people think

IF, IF, IF and that's a big IF we get another Strawhat along the way, it's gonna be someone introduced way before the timeskip. HEY YOU'RE COOL LET'S JOIN MY FUCKING CREW ended with Brook
I’m definitely on the #Yamato4Nakama train and (as loathe as I am to admit it) I think Carrot is poised to join the crew as well. You’re right that nobody since Thriller Bark (Jinbe excluded) has gotten the invitation, but it’s hard to see why Oda’s building both up (one WAY more than the other) if not to bring them aboard somehow. At any rate, I don’t see any natural way for Gin to return, even if I know he eventually will :smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

Aokiji can't swim, how is he supposed to save Luffy
He could turn the water to ice and chisel him out, podcast host and comedian Brendan Schaub...we’ve seen him manipulate it to his benefit in Long Ring Long Land as well as Marineford, so there’s precedent for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.