• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It literally says

Sanji Vs. Queen.
1014 spoilers made it look like Chopper was pummeling Queen

1015: Queen is petting Chopper :josad: :josad:

Too early to take conclusions, once the Judge's connection with Queen (and possibly the whole Beast Pirates) is explained there may be no reason for Sanji to keep fighting Queen

Sanji fans do the exact same shit.
:choppawhat:

Calling out only one fanbase for something both are doing comes across as very tone-deaf.
kuroshi a lame candy
he wants zoro vs king so eh can push his candy agenda claiming king=queen
and if zoro figths king meaning zoro= sanji
can see trough him easy :milaugh:

Tbf some Zoro fans are a bit shameless, shit talking Sanji who has spent the last few chapters tending to Zoro's wounds and protecting him while carrying him to safety.

Shows that said fans don't really read the story for these elements of friendship, and a character going out of their way to help their favorite does nothing for them in terms of being more sympathetic towards that character :specialmeh:
they only care about the cool fight scenes, the colorful effects, like the trash series DB super xyz:few:

Zolo fans actually said Sanji Page one

I said Sanji vs Queen ever since Queen was introduced, and it's not even worth bragging about since it's obvious as hell

so yes Zolo fans are idiots and actually never predicted anything right, even now they're denying Zolo vs King Wich is another L in the making
Do you have some sort of inferiority complex? Why do you always call others dumb and idiots? lol

guys i like zoro, but you zoro fans are too dumb, Queen is GAG, if you think Zoro would defeat him with that flying cut, you need to get off the internet.

stupidity in this forum is without limits
It's not the Slash that matters
It's the Fact that Oda chose to Draw such Scene

Is Zoro declaring that he isn't there to play games with likes of Queen & only wants to Cut Kaido also "GAG"?
Learn to see the choices that Author makes

Queen also reacted like that when he saw Big Mom but right after she spoke, he decided to Fight her & got Serious
But when Zoro gave his Declaration, Queen remained Silent & couldn't even defend his Captain with words

Sanji fans do the exact same shit.
:choppawhat:

Calling out only one fanbase for something both are doing comes across as very tone-deaf.
I mean, i praised Zoro for such actions on the roof even when they were not targeted at Sanji.

Right now we have specific focus on Sanji going out of his way to protect Zoro and help him, all while quite a lot of this forum's Zoro fans are shit talking Sanji to no end.

Be sure that i will call out Sanji fans if the roles reverse and they act in the same manner, but right now i'm talking about what we can see happening in this scenario.

But hey, deflect on "they do it/would do it to" to defend this behavior if you think that's the best course of action when such behavior get's called out :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.