Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Kaido can’t even catch Momonosuke’s running speed? This dude really is fraudulent in every way lol. But then again Big Job couldn’t catch Nami or Matumbo Jinbe on foot and she is Kaido’s equal.

Apoo tries to run from Kizaru? Insta-neg.

Jinbe tries to run from Akainu? Insta-neg.

Luffy tries to run from Aokiji? Insta-neg.

Momonosuke tries to run from Kaido? Can the World’s Slowest Creature actually catch up to a fleeing toddler??? Find out next week on Mid Piece!

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @MonsterKaido
No top tier has travelling speed faster than kizaru? Even a baby knows that...........

Idiots: "But..but..But..But...SANJI CLASHED WITH KING EARLIER. THEY ARE FATED TO FIGHT"

Why don't you ever learn. I along with some other people have tried to tell you that Oda has the same formula in almost every major arc. You guys really believed that Oda would allow Sanji to fight King before Zoro? How deluded did you have to be to actually think that was possible.

I tried to tell you on multiple occasions but your leaders really made you guys believing that it was a possibility. You guys really thought Queen mentioning Judge was meaningless. The delusions you have to have to be a part of to ignore basic story foreshadowing is tbh very sad.

I told you guys not to hype up King because you'd be hyping up zoro's opponent. You had your chance to hype up Queen but you've failed to do so. Now you're stuck with a battle that you didn't want. Smh.

Anyway, looks like a good chapter.

But we're still talking about queen who took named attacks from Marco was still up and running.. and Queen can hurt BM knowing her haki affinity... sanji defeating Queen would put sanji's brute strength over Over Queen which means sanji is actually damaging a Yonko

Logically sanji's strongest attack would do notice
Put it this way. Fodder Scabbards managed to hurt Kaido slightly but they relied on piercing attacks and he was shaped particularly more resistant blunt damage wise. Even Boundman was tickling him at the arc beginning. So it's quite improbable, even if we factor fire probably because that alone is most likely not damaging Kaido consistently but nevertheless Sanji is still probably defeating a calamity. That's a lot man.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn Kaido can’t even catch Momonosuke’s running speed? This dude really is fraudulent in every way lol. But then again Big Job couldn’t catch Nami or Matumbo Jinbe on foot and she is Kaido’s equal.

Apoo tries to run from Kizaru? Insta-neg.

Jinbe tries to run from Akainu? Insta-neg.

Luffy tries to run from Aokiji? Insta-neg.

Momonosuke tries to run from Kaido? Can the World’s Slowest Creature actually catch up to a fleeing toddler??? Find out next week on Mid Piece Z!!

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @MonsterKaido
BIG MOM managed to catch MARCO who dominated admirals in MF with his speed.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Sooo many Sanji fans bought it, even the normal ones,then the gullible ones like @Zoro D Goat started saying Sanji vs king and Queen at the same time

Chrono is a charlatan :kobeha:
He's a menace and a half.
:kobeha:

ngl i pity them
its like seeing an investment amount to nothing
Just like me with Crypto.
:risitasad:

And I agree. It's a tiny bit heartbreaking to see this. Man Oda's doing them real dirty lol.

MARCO has not yet forced KING to go to hybrid...
While MARCO is fighting at his best, that form he used to dominate admirals in MF...

Rainha has been fighting Chopper for almost 30 minutes and MARCO hasn't defeated ZOAN KING or BASE KING? What happened to the man who is superior to a YC1 and a YC2 together?

Chopper nearly killed and LARCO busily busy with KING, in extreme differential at his best, while KING... No hybrid.
@Admiral Mou Bu @MonsterKaido

when queen said the judge line it was clear those mfs gonna fight :luffylaugh:
it s just like when zoro got enma it was clear he gonna face kaido but nah haters said orochi
things are just getting good sanji attack queen and pero doesn't mean sanji v queen or pero his match will be in dew set in stone soon

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Just gonna say last time the leaker didn't tell us who it was it was cause he didn't want the youtubers know and it was oden

Which means whoever saved luffy has to be as mad as oden being alive
Here it is not a cliffhanger ending the chapter. O don't think people will get Mad this time.....unless it's the octopus.

Status
Not open for further replies.