Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy save is not a big shock... Leaker is behaving very korean.

In Eurasia we call this: "Cock & Ball Torture".
:sighting:
I been saying this. Why would Oda drop a shocking twist in the middle of the chapter and then go onto two other sections of his story? You either leave it as a cliffhanger or elaborate it on it

It makes no sense

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
bounties should be crazy after this arc
as much as some sanji stans get an L for the king prediction most likely
queen is a 1.3 bil pirate
sanji at 1.5 ish post wano isnt far off
strawhats are looking like an emperor calibre crew at the end of the arc without any doubt.
I do wonder if Sanji will get a bounty higher than Queen just like that.
Luffy beat Chinjao who was a 550M bounty dude, and by the end of Dressrosa his bounty was just 500M.

Before it was about Jinbe being stronger than Sanji, now it's started the same shit with Yamato.
No matter who enters SW, the divine trinity will always be the same: LUFFY SANJI ZORO.

Aokiji became a crew member? FUCK YOU! The trinity LUFFY SANJI ZORO will automatically be stronger then
Yamato is not even joining the crew, idk why people are putting this character in the strawhat crew.If you didn't have a connection to Luffy Pre timeskip your not joining the crew at this point......Theres characters who have sailed with the strawhats for 3 arcs and still never joined the crew.....

I do wonder if Sanji will get a bounty higher than Queen just like that.
Luffy beat Chinjao who was a 550M bounty dude, and by the end of Dressrosa his bounty was just 500M.
Yeah but that was in a gladiator fight which is really more like a sporting event. It isn’t something for the World Government to take really serious I don’t think. Plus he was past his prime when he earned that bounty.

Queen is an obese brachiosaurus chief.
Very uncool
Teach also obese, Jinbei too. Smoker who has body goal but weak as fuck. So What's your point? Queen is fucking strong man, don't know what ia so funny about beating character like him. Character who can beat him would be a monster status and that is what Sanji would get after this arc, same like Zoro. So then the strawhats would ready for the final battle

Yeahhhhhh, trying to use the provider's drawing to draw a power scaling conclusion almost always backfires on you when the actual chapter comes out.....

I think options B and C are highly unlikely. I mean Oden:
  • Is a confirmed Conqueror
    • Appears to have been able to enhance his attacks with Haoshoku
  • Is one of 5 that Kaido considers among the greatest
    • He places him among the likes of Primebeard, Roger, Xebec and Shanks
  • Is one of only two people to give Kaido a scar
  • Was stated to have returned to Wano triumphant, far stronger than he left.

Scopper > or ~ Oden seems very, very unlikely.
I think Scopper and Oden being at similar power level may hold though. Kaido might not have gone 1v1 with prime Rayleigh and prime Gaban in the past. However, we know that he personally fought or was closely acquainted with Oden, Primebeard, Xebec, Roger and Shanks. I might have lost hope for Sanji remaining the third strongest member of the crew, and I was assuming that he was parallel to Thatch/Shiki who were significantly weaker than top 3+captain of their crews, but Oda seems to enforce the idea of Sanji > Jinbei heavily recently, with Sanji taking on a calamity and being together with Zoro in the cover of volume 100. Moreover, we do not know that Gaban did not have CoC yet, depending on where Gaban appears in the story (I think he will appear at Lodestar Island Arc), we might learn a thing or two about him.

Hopefully the Scabbards stay out of the executive fights. Denjiro disappeared and hasn't been shown in a while and he has that connection to Sasaki. Izo and the Kappa are supposed to have come with Sanji so them joining the Calamity fight is possible though I hope it's just the Straw Hats facing their opponents.

I'm not worried about Drake interfering at this point. I like the guy but Oda seems content with just keeping his opponent as Apoo (I'm pretty disappointed he hasn't done much to help on the Luve Floor).

Hopefully next chapter we're shown how the King vs Marco fight is going.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think Scopper and Oden being at similar power level may hold though. Kaido might not have gone 1v1 with prime Rayleigh and prime Gaban in the past. However, we know that he personally fought or was closely acquainted with Oden, Primebeard, Xebec, Roger and Shanks. I might have lost hope for Sanji remaining the third strongest member of the crew, and I was assuming that he was parallel to Thatch/Shiki who were significantly weaker than top 3+captain of their crews, but Oda seems to enforce the idea of Sanji > Jinbei heavily recently, with Sanji taking on a calamity and being together with Zoro in the cover of volume 100. Moreover, we do not know that Gaban did not have CoC yet, depending on where Gaban appears in the story (I think he will appear at Lodestar Island Arc), we might learn a thing or two about him.
I guess I shouldn't write off Gaban yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.