Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you knew exactly who that bit was about :cheers:

I’ve said it before and I will happily say it again - it is SO easy to tell who on this forum has had sex before, as well as all those who don’t even know what it is :mihanha:
I think people that post 10000x10000 jpegs of memes as arguments as very young and virgins indeed
Saying Robin is too old at 28 is awful. I am 100% NOT into anime girls and I don't ave any girl favorite or pathetic waifu in One Piece, but if you can as far as saying that 28 is TOO OLD, you are a little virgin kid

:crazwhat: This is getting outta hand. Older women are perfect. 25-28 is the prime :josad:
Its a shame todays youth devalue these great women for jailbait
Idk 28 - 33 is my range for peak older women
Post automatically merged:

I gotta give props to the Sanji fans who are currently here tho, they don't abandon their fav when their headcanon matchup doesnt' happen, just like we won't abandon Zoro when ZKK doesn't happen. :cheers:
Gotta respect the hustle :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think people that post 10000x10000 jpegs of memes as arguments as very young and virgins indeed
Saying Robin is too old at 28 is awful. I am 100% NOT into anime girls and I don't ave any girl favorite or pathetic waifu in One Piece, but if you can as far as saying that 28 is TOO OLD, you are a little virgin kid
:crazwhat: This is getting outta hand. Older women are perfect. 25-28 is the prime :josad:
Its a shame todays youth devalue these great women for jailbait
I have to keep reminding myself that a lot of people here are a) teenagers, b) socially awkward anime fans (duh), c) autistic/Asperger’s, or d) some combination of the three (only option C here!!)...they think life ends at 23 because they either haven’t gotten there or have and can’t let go of the past. All I can say is this - there’s a lot of truth in the notion that the riper the berry, the sweeter the juice :usosmug::akaman:

Zoro keeps the will of his dying friend alive.
Bashing a man's noble dream is crossing an unecessary line
We all crapping on Sanji here, but his all blue dream is awesome
That are lines one does not need to cross to win an argument, and bashing Zoro's dream, which is something amazing and very hard to do, is 100% not the way to go
Same to you hhh
Was just joking around btw

Status
Not open for further replies.