Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don’t complain about Sanji cheapshotting a commander

who’s fault is it that queen has ass level CoO? Y’all zolo kids cry like lil girls over anything lol

he’s an ancient zoan…..
The same applies to the appo scene and the hybrid kaido trying to blocking zoros ashura with his club being completely unaware until zoro pulled up on him

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

What miracles did they see exactly???????, for all I know whole One Piece Every SH was important, Oda is just entering asspull mode suddenly, seems he really wants to rush OP, Hope he just don't pull a Naruto and make Luffy the ultra Jesus of OP... He can send VOAT while being underwater and KOd for the 3rd time, Law crew can hear it... Oh god i just don't want Oda to start ruining OP at the end, the End is the most important thing in an anime, I'm really worried fr.

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

What miracles did they see exactly???????, for all I know whole One Piece Every SH was important, Oda is just entering asspull mode suddenly, seems he really wants to rush OP, Hope he just don't pull a Naruto and make Luffy the ultra Jesus of OP... He can send VOAT while being underwater and KOd for the 3rd time, Law crew can hear it... Oh god i just don't want Oda to start ruining OP at the end, the End is the most important thing in an anime, I'm really worried fr.
He is talking about plot armor

:suresure:ZoLoZoLoZoLo(My one piece laugh)

You Zolo kids never fail to amaze in terms of iq and jealousy

Ima enjoy this chapter for what it is while you all cry as Sanji proves yet again to be the better swordsman and carry Zolo the whole arc

Status
Not open for further replies.