Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is just turning into a generic garbage mc like Naruto Natsu Goku etc, if you want this predictable garbage ass character building for him you're free.
I am sorry but Luffy is generic good guy since the beginning with some distinguishable traits....and that distinguishable traits still remain intact...
anyways you are free to hate but don't bother to "justify"......:kayneshrug:

Your small limp brain didn't realise that this isn't twitter and I'm not trying to make the opinion relevant, I just mentioned the matter in a crowded spoiler thread, If i really wanted people to listen to me I'll just go cry in reddit, Luffy is just turning into a generic garbage mc like Naruto Natsu Goku etc, if you want this predictable garbage ass character building for him you're free. Lmao at your clown mentality.
Yes we know that. And we will still Love Luffy for it. Luffys character makes up for wtvr troupe you saw before. Luffy is an OG. He was one of the pioneers of this shit. He stands alongside Goku and Naruto and not under their shadows.

Luffy was always great and will continue to be so

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Cut to Kaidou, he's still outside of Onigashima's dome. Suddenly, Yamato appears on top of the dome and shouts down at Kaidou.

Yamato: "Kaidou!!"

Kaidou: "You are supposed to call me "father", Yamato...!!"

Yamato: "I'm here to cut my bond with you!!!"

End of chapter.
My God, this scene is so fucking hype.

Kaido is outside the Onigashima dome and Yamato appears on top of it looking at him.

She then declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

This is going to be so fucking epic as a page.

This is why Oda had Yamato head to the Rooftop. This is why he separated her from Momonosuke. He wanted to get this scene, this atmosphere right.

There's going to be some meaning to this posture. Yamato is the one looking down on Kaido and not vice versa. I wish I was knowledgeable enough to get the reference.

If Oda gets the atmosphere right, this would have been worth all the stalling and running around.

@Weeman, @Ravagerblade, @Marimo_420, @MonsterKaido, @Shisui_038.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
My God, this scene is so fucking hype.

Kaido is outside the Onigashima dome and Yamato appears on top of it looking at him.

She then declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

This is going to be so fucking epic as a page.

If Oda gets the atmosphere right, this would have been worth all the stalling and running around.

@Weeman, @Ravagerblade, @Marimo_420, @MonsterKaido, @Shisui_038.
It would be cool if it's a double spread.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It would be cool if it's a double spread.
Yeah it really will, but Redon didn't mention that. I'll content myself with a super hype scene (even if it's only one page).

Cut to Kaidou, he's still outside of Onigashima's dome. Suddenly, Yamato appears on top of the dome and shouts down at Kaidou.

Yamato: "Kaidou!!"

Kaidou: "You are supposed to call me "father", Yamato...!!"

Yamato: "I'm here to cut my bond with you!!!"

End of chapter.
@KiriNigiri: do you know if there's any meaning to their positions in the above scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.