Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im happy too

confirms Zoro is fighting King and not Sanji wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lmao this sounds a bit pathetic to me.
Anyway, I've never said Sanji vs King would have happened so literally I don't care ahah
Sanji vs Queen and nerfed Zoro vs nerfed King was my guess from the start.
Back to the old dynamic:
Luffy vs the strongest guy
Zoro vs the second
Sanji vs the third

*Insert Thanos meme "perfectly balanced, as all things should be"
:steef:

Lmao this sound a bit pathetic to me.
Anyway, I've never said Sanji vs King would have happened so literally I don't care ahah
Sanji vs Queen and nerfed Zoro vs nerfed King was my guess from the start.
Back to the old dynamic:
Luffy vs the strongest guy
Zoro vs the second
Sanji vs the third

*Insert Thanos meme "perfectly balanced, as all things should be"
:steef:
Congrats on not previously prediction and yelling (metaphorically) Sanji vs King every week like multiple users on here have

No matter how much shit some members here eat, Sanji will always be a badass.
The only problem is the condom and those „miracles„, ahem plot armor, getting up 20 times in a row, and winning with luck.
Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles”. Heck even Sanji knows that Luffy got a lot of plot armor.:milaugh::suresure:
He learned it after them being able to get out of Whole Cake Island alive surprisingly :kobeha:

Woooow this chapter is a 11/10 :steef:

So much Luffy and Sanji Greatness and funny/ epic interactions between the strawhats.
This chapter will combine everything we love about one piece
Captain and Vice Captain. Taking charge and telling those who boss

Kidding, but seriously like Luffy and Sanji moments at times.

I don´t really know men, after Zoro was at the rooftop I cut the though about him vs King, but now seeing how Oda everything handle, with Marco beeing damaged and exhausted, I can really see King getting his hype soon.
Oda would show that YC1lvl characters are equal to each other and that Marco was already damaged to fighting both King and Queen.
Probably he still stay at King vs Marco, overall a great matchup, but something give me the feeling that staying not forever, is just a though.
Law will be injured by Big Mom, Zoro will join Kidd to fighr against Big Mom. Marco deals with King. Luffy has Yamato.
Reason for this assumption: Law is heavily injured, he took more damage than Kidd, so it is more likely that an attack from Big Mom put him down. He goes to recover and Zoro comes back.

As a counter argument: What role Marco have if he does not fight King?
Both can fly, both use fire, so they are compatible.

Zoro vs King will be a good battle, given Marco switches roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.