Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry that latex wont last against zoro either.
Sanjino about to have the most difficult fight of his life against an obese brachiosaurus while zoro gets to mid diff the cool fiery bird while half dead already
But what if nerfed Zoro high to extreme diff nerfed King, I question.
:usosmug:
That must be the Zoroboys most frightening nightmare talking about powerscaling , am I correct?
Because...well...the top tier stuff would be a little in danger with the Zoro=Luffy and Zoro>>>>Sanji stuff as well.
:kidsmile:

No fam king is not damaged you just saying he is because you are scared that half dead zoro will defeat fresh king
King is damaged. We saw him early get sent flying. We can't see it due to color scheme. Thinking Macro didn't do damage to him is stupid. Zoro have to see what he does, but Idk about that. Who scared, you seem scared since you can't accept what is going on with Sanji from what I seen, bruh.

But what if nerfed Zoro high to extreme diff nerfed King, I question.
:usosmug:
That must be the Zoroboys most frightening nightmare talking about powerscaling , am I correct?
Because...well...the top tier stuff would be a little in danger with the Zoro=Luffy and Zoro>>>>Sanji stuff as well.
:kidsmile:
It depends on the degree of the nerf , if marco gets a few punches on king that's not even on the same UNIVERSE compared to what zoro tanked

Status
Not open for further replies.