Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But what if nerfed Zoro high to extreme diff nerfed King, I question.
:usosmug:
That must be the Zoroboys most frightening nightmare talking about powerscaling , am I correct?
Because...well...the top tier stuff would be a little in danger with the Zoro=Luffy and Zoro>>>>Sanji stuff as well.
:kidsmile:
Never luffy had his hardest fight ever up to that point against a yc1 with a lower bounty than king.
But zoro while half having a high diff fight against someone stronger than kata would still put him close if not above luffy

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King is damaged. We saw him early get sent flying. We can't see it due to color scheme. Thinking Macro didn't do damage to him is stupid. Zoro have to see what he does, but Idk about that. Who scared, you seem scared since you can't accept what is going on with Sanji from what I seen, bruh.
Show me the damage

King is damaged. We saw him early get sent flying. We can't see it due to color scheme. Thinking Macro didn't do damage to him is stupid. Zoro have to see what he does, but Idk about that. Who scared, you seem scared since you can't accept what is going on with Sanji from what I seen, bruh.
Some times people can forget marco is right hand of WB. WB is the strongest man of the world this is from one line.

Sanji : Don't cry, idiot!
Sanji : How many times we saw that ...
Sanji : "Miracle"!

Sanji : I let this guy to you! If he is healed, he is equal to 10 men!
Zoro : 2000 men

Chopper : What is that ? oh Zoro ?

Sanji : Let me handle this dinosaur!
Queen : You ? Judge's son!!

Samurai 1 : Why this guy (Sanji) doesn't stop fighting ?
Samurai 2 : Even after his own captain just died ??

Marco : That's why i like you guys!!

credits: @Aknolagon

Nice one Sanji....:kata:
continue.....

Status
Not open for further replies.