• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That for sure, but I'm sure that Queen is not at his 100% now
King should be the same, it depends if he's currently fighting Marco:
- If he IS fighting Marco there's no way that he's fresh/near 100%
- If he IS NOT fighting Marco then I agree that he should still be quite fresh
Ancient Zoans have insane recovery. Marco would need hours to defeat King

there is 7 other straw hat who have to finish their fight first before Sanji vs Queen continue

assume each other Straw hat 2-3 chapter each

+ Luffy climb back to roof another 5 chapter

+ zoro match up and healed 2 chapter

28 chapter / 2 years

before Sanji vs Queen

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
28 chapters isn’t 2 years tho:choppawhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That for sure, but I'm sure that Queen is not at his 100% now
King should be the same, it depends if he's currently fighting Marco:
- If he IS fighting Marco there's no way that he's fresh/near 100%
- If he IS NOT fighting Marco then I agree that he should still be quite fresh
Thats because king is just that strong:kata:he is the man kaido chose as his right hand man after all

Queen is still calling Sanji Judge's son...Seems like Judge is quite famous in NW even though he is trash lol
Jokes aside, he could possibly be YC4 or at least high Tobiroppo level.
Not Judge Top 5 as KoL was saying LMAO, but still.
It is headcannon based on the portrayal of both characters, Zoro proved his strenght already soo if King give shim trouble that just shows how strong King is.

Queen, well, that will depend on what kind of atacks he uses in his fight against Sanji and how well he can tank his kicks, while he was trown around in this chapter i dont think he got that much damage from it.
:kayneshrug:
Perospero got yeeted by Queen but that also dont mean he is KOed.
Man, please.
King and Queen were literally introduced together as more or less equals.
There isn't a single evidence that states King>Queen except for their names.
They are clearly close and that will be confirmed when King's bounty will be revealed.
They are the Kaku and Jabura of the new world.

that's a gag between friendly characters, chopper was attacking seriously and queen spit out blood, sanji NAMED ATTACK couldn't do that. Sorry it's oda's fault for hating sanji
Nah, Nami made Luffy bleed more compare to Kaido many times, so again your logic is that Nami is stronger than Kaido with that. Don't be insecure cause it's shown to be like that. Sanji did damage to Queen, but it won't be easy fight of course with him or King.

No fam this chapter confirmed sanji vs queen and chrono said he would leave forever if that happened.
Chrono is gone forever.:josad:
Thats not the first nor is it going to be the last bet he loses about him abandoning his account if he loses. Dont he do that like every month?
:myman:
He gets on our nerves and dont honour his bets, but thats kinda part of the dude's charm, he is one of the best sanjistans to poke fun out of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.