Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We went from "2 calamities and Perospero vs Marco" to "Perospero will sneak attack Marco" :wellwell: wasn't he supposed to do that last chapter according to some users? but we found out he was attacking Chopper and the fodders:lulz: Neko is on his way to finish him there is no "sneak attacks"

Think about this for a second,

Queen showcased his power and capability for so many chapters:
- Against Drake and Chopper, the Ice Oni virus, and other hype moments since the raid started.

We haven't seen anything from King, he is stronger much Queen, and Oda is hiding his moment to shine. It's going to be carnage and massacre when King shows his true power, Oda always keeps the best for the last.

Nope, I said that most likely King>=Queen and not King>>>Queen as they were saying based on nothing but their name and the fact that King would be Zoro final opponent of the arc.
I'm going by their portrayal and since the Beast Pirates have the card theme going on that places King above Queen. You're going by your own belief instead of the information Oda provides us.

Jinbei fans i am so sorry :josad:
No jack fight

No monster trio

has to fight opponent similar level to franky opponent

now gorilla man is back

And people were like "Sanji hasn't taken out P1 ahahahah, he retured back after only s week"
Yeah, look fodders returning back after a named attack from Linbe.
And Sanji's gonna take out Queen who is thousands of times more durable than Monke fodder.:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.