Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is beating Queen as much as Nami was about to beat Ulti, as Usopp was about to beat Page One, as Chopper was about to beat Queen, as Luffy was about to beat Kaido,...

This Arc I have full trust in Oda if its about result of battles powerlevel wise. Queen is much superior to Sanji, and once he starts fighting serious y'all will see.

X Drake vs Queen is destined to happen. If you like it or not.
X Drake vs Queen wont happen, he could help Sanji but Sanji womt be out as much as Jinbei, Franky, Brook and Robin will mot be out by their opponents.

Think about this for a second,

Queen showcased his power and capability for so many chapters:
- Against Drake and Chopper, the Ice Oni virus, and other hype moments since the raid started.

We haven't seen anything from King, he is stronger much Queen, and Oda is hiding his moment to shine. It's going to be carnage and massacre when King shows his true power, Oda always keeps the best for the last.
Weren't you guys saying that King was almost a fodder just few chapters ago when the "Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido" was spreading all over this forum?

But maybe I don't remember well.
:kayneshrug:

Yeah because the actual fight hasn't started yet
Yeah I agree with this, however I do think Kid and Big Mom exchanged blows because you can see scratches on Big Mom's chin at a different place from before (If it turns out these aren't scratches I'll retract my statement). I get the notion that all they did was talk though, but my point is at the end of the day this micro panel analysis does not matter. If people think Kid and BM "fought" for however many minutes or even seconds that's just as valid as saying they didn't. There's literally no point to it because we'll never know and it'll never matter. No one is beating an emperor 1 on 1.

Sanji is beating Queen as much as Nami was about to beat Ulti, as Usopp was about to beat Page One, as Chopper was about to beat Queen, as Luffy was about to beat Kaido,...

This Arc I have full trust in Oda if its about result of battles powerlevel wise. Queen is much superior to Sanji, and once he starts fighting serious y'all will see.

X Drake vs Queen is destined to happen. If you like it or not.
Where the hell is drake ? the dude is having a death battle against nerfed apoo off panel since 2018 :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.