Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I really, really don't see Weevil showing up in Wano:
  • Weevil doesn't know that Marco went to Wano.
    • Weevil has no reason to show up on Wano.
  • Weevil has no way of making it up to Wano, let alone up to Onigashima.
    • Onigashima is still in the skies.
  • Weevil was last seen dealing with the Marines.
Weevil may not necessarily come for Marco. He could come for Luffy, who he already showed an interest to, and everyone knows Luffy is in Wano
No, Zoro told Sanji that if Sanji wants to help, Sanji should head to the Live Floor. It had nothing to do with Zoro himself.

This is not a scene of Zoro indicating that he wants to go to the performance floor.
It was a general statement dude. It was to say the live floor is in need of help, so they need to go there. If Zoro wasn't to play any role on the live floor, Oda could have easily made Sanji drop Zoro somewhere else.
Yes he does. This is the main reason I'm sceptical that Zoro will face Kaido again.
Which is enough for Zoro to have more concern on the live floor himself implied to be in need than for the Luffy vs Kaido battle, where he has full trust in his captain
I don't see how Marco fits in Luffy vs Kaido TBH.
Simple, he could help to stall Kaido the time Luffy comes
If Zoro begins fighting King and Marco is not defeated, I could see Marco helping Luffy vs Kaido. This isn't something I expect to happen though.
There is a possibility that Marco might be defeated, but as stated with the current build-up, it can either only happen through underhanded tactics, or after King gets weakened after a difficult fight due to Marco only being moderately tired, and thus turning into a weakened King vs healed Zoro.

Oda had a chance to remove Marco through underhanded tactics with the introduction of Perospero.

Instead of assisting Marco, Perospero went to assist Queen. I really don't think Oda wants to take this route for Marco.
He couldn't do that before heavy players like Zoro and Sanji come, but now that they are there, nothing stops him in doing an underhanded tactic to temporarily keep Marco away from the plot

I didn't say Kings are greater than Queens in every single card game. But they are normally higher.

They weren't presented as being equal, just above jack. There is a difference. It is your imagination that believes they are equal.
Still there's nothing that indicates that King is stronger than Queen so far and even supposedly they are not the difference would be negligeable. Kind would never be a tier above Queen like people are making it to be.

As of now King ~ Queen > Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.