Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously guys, can anyone answer me why sanji could do this shit to queen but not doflamingo?:hapnoel::virusprot:
I NEED ANSWER!
Queen's way tougher. He can shrug that off without blocking. Doflamingo couldn't take that kick to the cheek like that
Can't Kaido fly , why is he letting them go? :kaidowhat::lawsigh:
They're hitting the water. Is he going to go get them?

Of course, Who's Who can compete with Jinbei. I honestly don't know why people are surprised by this. We know since FI, that Jinbei is around FI g2/3 Luffy level and veteran level characters could compete with that version of Luffy(even old Chinjao could push him to mid diff, Ulti almost forced current Luffy to use G4 with help from Pageone), and Who's Who should be superior to Ulti

Obviously Jinbei is going to win, but never understood why people are surprised Who's Who can give him a fight
He also had his whole gang
I can tell why but how can law hurt kaido & take his thunder baugua but got low diff by mingo or how can killer fight/hurt kaido but seems to struggle against Hawkins or how cant etc :hapnoel::saden: I NEED ANSWERS
Doflamingo literally says that he's responsible for Law's moves

Of course, Who's Who can compete with Jinbei. I honestly don't know why people are surprised by this. We know since FI, that Jinbei is around FI g2/3 Luffy level and veteran level characters could compete with that version of Luffy(even old Chinjao could push him to mid diff, Ulti almost forced current Luffy to use G4 with help from Pageone), and Who's Who should be superior to Ulti

Obviously Jinbei is going to win, but never understood why people are surprised Who's Who can give him a fight
B
Probably because Jinbei blocked Spear of Elbaf in Wci, something people don't see WcI G3 capable of doing.

Fighting Marco+live floor+Chopper for over hour and having just a bruise/bloody nose after taking a hit by Sanji and still having his fun is crazy good for me. His endurance/Durability are build different.

I doubt Jinbe mid diffing WsW now.
1h over and he is still struggel, If he still beat him mid diff I take my L but right now it doesn't looking like a mid diff battle.
He wasn't fighting Marco the majority of that time. We know he's been fighting Chopper for 20 minutes. Bleeding to Chopper and Sanji is now an impressive feat...lol

Well wait till the match is over then. Zoro fought Pica for multiple chapters. Didn't change it from being a mid diff.

@zzShinichi @vikas
Didn’t I tell you that there was probably a mistake in the spoiler about Law’s crew hearing Luffy as if it’s telepathy!? They only saw him by luck
Lol
The talking only happened between Luffy and Momo... meaning the two people who have shown signs of Voice of all things before...

So this really is consistent
Is this true? If it is then it's much better than what was stated in yesterday's spoilers as I didn't like that part of it very much.

Nami will need to learn to work efficiently with Zeus, proving Prometheus and the other homies are wrong in saying he's useless and isn't a fit to make a strong team

Kaido character keep going the way I predicted, once it's revealed he dislike Yamato because she's a woman it's game over, Zolo is officially his son

Status
Not open for further replies.