Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't fighting Marco the majority of that time. We know he's been fighting Chopper for 20 minutes. Bleeding to Chopper and Sanji is now an impressive feat...lol
Marco himself said that fighting two commanders at sametime beeing hard, it was continue since the raid start, almost 1hour+20-30mins are over. With means from 1h of fighting Chopper at max get 20mins. Also Chopper didn´t start the fight alone, Marco clearly help him.
Onpanel Queen take two attacks from Marco(G3lvl+) and seems be okay.
Dude has hella endurance/durability as @Bogard pointed out.

Well wait till the match is over then. Zoro fought Pica for multiple chapters. Didn't change it from being a mid diff.
Zoro had never problems against Pica, call him even not worth to fight, Pica run away and stall the battle.
It was clear since the first encounter that Zoro was above Pica.
But jinbe case is different, he clearly show struggel against Base WsW and they fight already over a 1hour, that is as example in lenght larger then the whole birdcage/war event, just saying.
And WsW still not have any bruise which showing that Jinbe not cakewalk him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
H

humanbeing

next chapter Tama will use one of the marrys the same way Momo used it and will command the gifters so hundreds of them will join the alliance

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Because it was in need of help he could contribute in
Help Sanji could contribute in.

Furthermore, nothing says she needs to fight alone.
The very personal nature of the current fight does:
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to help the alliance.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to stall for Luffy.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to open the borders of Wano.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to fulfil Oden's will.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido because she's Kozuki Oden.

Yamato is fighting Kaido to sever the bond that binds them. She's fighting Kaido to escape from Kaido's control and dominance over her life. She's fighting for her freedom.

Yamato's confrontation with Kaido here is deeply personal. It's the most important battle of her life.

Until she gives up or is defeated, no one — and I mean no one, not even Luffy — has a place in that battle.

Oda stalled Yamato from reaching the Rooftop until after Luffy was defeated. If Yamato was to fight Kaido with someone, it would have been with Luffy.

She may do that in a subsequent round, but this battle in particular is for her.

She'll see it through on her own.

I think Yamato needs to come to trust that Luffy can defeat Kaido, so I don't see her losing before Luffy returns. And even if she did, Zoro has a much stronger case to face Kaido by himself.

If Zoro and Marco are the only people that can handle Kaido, it will be Zoro that Oda will use.

As for how far Yamato will push Kaido in a fight, eh. I don't have strong opinions on Yamato's combat ability beyond that she's significantly below End of Wano Luffy. It's not like we know her ceiling:
  • We've never seen her Devil Fruit.
  • She's oneshot every opponent she attacked

Oda could make Yamato considerably stronger than Marco if he wanted to, and it wouldn't contradict anything previously established in the story. He could give Yamato the ability to clad her attacks in Haoshoku, and by so doing, unequivocally depict her as a Top Tier:

Yamato will not defeat Kaido, and she wouldn't push him as far as Luffy will in their final battle, but beyond that, she has no clear ceiling to how well she can perform.

I don't think it's necessarily the case that Yamato cannot hold a candle to a serious Kaido.

As for the Zoro portion of you post, I'll just wait and see what Zoro does, says or thinks during/after his recovery. Zoro's intentions will make it clear where he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.