Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aknolagon ,@Topi Jerami , @TheAncientCenturion and @nik87
are the only King fans who I accept, these guys never let fall him down and support him, even when it was not looking good for him.
I think soon they will get their reward via a hype King chapter, im sure it going to happen.
Like sanji fans who are destroyed this week by Sanji vs Queen.
Some zoro fans are gonna be destroyed when king vs zoro will happen!!
As if Oda gonna let the chance to show a swords fights in Wano, land of samurai lol.

my prediction Luffy will come soon back , since Momo is falling too and he can fly so he will have to overcome his fear and fly Luffy back. Yamato will hold Kaido till then , and that not only because of her strength alone but Kaido will have hard time facing his own daughter since she betrayed him , she is a fan of his enemy and allied with Luffy who freed her. and we know that Kaido have some mental problems the way BM has.
When Zoro recovers then Luffy will show up.
Oda took them out for a reason and he will bring them back at the same time to face Kaido one more time.

As if Oda gonna let the chance to show a swords fights in Wano, land of samurai lol.
If Zoro will truly just fight King then the hype of Enma will be wasted. It's a weapon intended for someone of Kaido or Big Mom's calibre.

Borsalino was confident he could handle the Yonkos just fine, Sakazuki only didn't send him to Wano because they don't know about the samurai
Samurai are pretty disapointing really. If Borsalino can handle the Yonkos he can got to Wano no problems
The only ecent sword fight Wano can give us truly is only with King vs Zoro, because nobody else is strong enough

@Aknolagon ,@Topi Jerami , @TheAncientCenturion and @nik87
are the only King fans who I accept, these guys never let fall him down and support him, even when it was not looking good for him.
I think soon they will get their reward via a hype King chapter, im sure it going to happen.
I have always stood by the Yonko and Yonko Commanders
Post automatically merged:

That reminds me of the way a certain user likes to be destroyed in debates.
Yourself. ROFL 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
that is not happening he will have hard time against her more than you think. she is his own daughter , she betrays him no matter how cruel he is , that will affect him since he was still planing to make her the Shogun.
Beating her doesn't mean giving her the Kinemon treatment.
I've been saying it since day one, she's only there to trigger his flashback then she will go down to fight Jack.

H

humanbeing

When Zoro recovers then Luffy will show up.
Oda took them out for a reason and he will bring them back at the same time to face Kaido one more time.
to be honest i think Zoro will have to fight King, if Marco was supposed to take down King we would have seen their bounties already. King's bounty was not revealed yet for a lone reason and that is that his final opponent is not there yet.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
we know that Kaido have some mental problems the way BM has.
What do you mean?
:choppawhat:

my prediction Luffy will come soon back , since Momo is falling too and he can fly so he will have to overcome his fear and fly Luffy back. Yamato will hold Kaido till then , and that not only because of her strength alone but Kaido will have hard time facing his own daughter since she betrayed him
Meh, I find it a bit hard to believe that the most important fight of Yamato's life will feature her opponent not fighting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.