Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add more, We already know how good Jinbe is. If Who's who is holding him off, it means he's that strong, not that Jinbe is weak.
That was also my point, WsW kinda get underestimate, people though he would be a warmup battle so Jinbe would fight after Jack.
We all know how strong Jinbe is, the point is not to downplay Jinbe, but rather hype someone as WsW who isn´t even a calamiity but still capable to fight Jinbe for over a hour.

I think people still fail to realize that it's not just Jinbei vs Who's Who, but Jinbei vs Who's Who, and all of his subordinates.

We just had five, vastly inferior, people hold off two Yonko's for fucks sake. Who's Who is no scrub, and he's got strength of numbers on his side. Jinbei is still looking clean, so it says a lot about the fact that Who's Who, and all his subordinates can't take Jinbei down, and not a reflection of the fact that Jinbei is still fighting against them.
Sanji wiped out all of Black Maria's subordinates with his hands literally tied behind his back. Those don't count

Everyone was hyping up Vergo's Haki. He himself, Caesar, Doffy, even Monet I think. VCs said he has next level hardening, "super hardening".

Just goes to show how strong even Law is.
Honestly both haters and Sanji fans have always exaggerated his Ls, Sanji has only jobbed to people that were taken out by captains, I also think Smoker is underrated for the same reason and people focusing to much on wins and losses instead of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.