Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my fun joking about Kinemon but the real issue is Oda having a likely weaker attack OHKO Luffy earlier in the arc. If Oda didn’t do that before I don’t think you’d see near as much complaining about Kinemon here. One shotting Luffy to create hype for Kaido was a mistake. It makes everything after make less sense. It’s better to throw that Luffy one shot out as an inconsistency, then this whole raid is way more logical.
Not really, Luffy’s durability has never been anything special and Kinemon used his swords to absorb the brunt of the attack which led to them breaking.

It’s not PIS, swordsmen are jut built different and Luffy is overhyped :kayneshrug:

What? Ahahaha
I've never said Sanji vs King would have happened, man.
@Peroroncino can tell you that very well if you don't trust me for some reasons lmao.

Just accept that Sanji is not as trash as you entertained yourself thinking of it.
It less difficult than it seems.
:goyea:
Not as Trash?, I actually scaled him better than his hardcore fans, I knew he would fight Queen since his reveal, his fans are the ones that overstimated him lmao...

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He needs gun or sword to kill someone :(
No, he just killed KINEMON in an "honorable" way, it's more about the samurai's honor that KAIDO understands, KAIDO would kill Luffy, crushing his head and heart... It's not because he's not capable, he just did it in a way that a samurai considers a respectful way to die.

No, he just killed KINEMON in an "honorable" way, it's more about the samurai's honor that KAIDO understands, KAIDO would kill Luffy, crushing his head and heart... It's not because he's not capable, he just did it in a way that a samurai considers a respectful way to die.
Okay, how about Orochi :((

The guy was portrayed as competing for the Calamity title, and Jinbe is still 50% power given he's on dry land.

Coming from the guy who didn´t want to put Marco above Jinbe because of his all "land" feats.
What happen suddely that Jinbe iis fighting only with 50%? Didn´t you said that he was already on land stronger then the most Ycs?

Jinbe best feat where on the land, with water around he would at best became slighty stronger if they still fight on the land with a water area. Queen take a new Dj attack of Sanji who was looking crazy asf and yet he "just" had a small bruise and bloody nose, that showing off how massive his endurance/durability is. Doffy dodge against a weaker Sanji, calling him strong, Vergo get always send fly by PH Sanji.

Queen vs Sanji(stronger then Doffy now) going be a extrem hype battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.