Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Coming from the guy who didn´t want to put Marco above Jinbe because of his all "land" feats.
What happen suddely that Jinbe iis fighting only with 50%? Didn´t you said that he was already on land stronger then the most Ycs?

Jinbe best feat where on the land, with water around he would at best became slighty stronger if they still fight on the land with a water area. Queen take a new Dj attack of Sanji who was looking crazy asf and yet he "just" had a small bruise and bloody nose, that showing off how massive his endurance/durability is. Doffy dodge against a weaker Sanji, calling him strong, Vergo get always send fly by PH Sanji.

Queen vs Sanji(stronger then Doffy now) going be a extrem hype battle.
Jesus Christ not even I wank Jinbe that much.

Sanji facing Queen was quite expected since he'd been the one talking about other scientists like Vegapunk and Judge and I'm hoping that we could see Sanji awaken his modification here. It had been implied that he might undertook something similar to Super Saiyan where his hair might turn black like his father's experiment had intended.

On the sidenote: I'm disappointed on the quality of the posts here. There's a lot of troll, a lot of spams, and there's no strict regulations from the moderators to control these kind of members. I really miss the old days in Mangastream forum where everything the members speak and post has substances and the moderators will warn or ban us if we don't.
Welcome to Worstgen fam.

And If you expect Yamato to do better than what Luffy did in a 1vs1 Kaido then you're reading the wrong manga.

She will 1 vs 1 Kaido, so expect her to:

- She will not fight him for more than 20 minutes< because Luffy lost after fighting Kaido for 20 minutes.
- She will not fight him in his hybrid form< because Luffy fought him in his hybrid form.
- She will not damage him< because Luffy wasn't able to damage him.
- She will not have Adv coc< because Luffy has it and used it.

She will never do what Luffy did or even half of what he did because ODA WILL NEVER LET ANOTHER CHARACTER OUTSHINE OR PERFORM BETTER THAN LUFFY.

Get it clear in your head before you get disappointed like Sanji fans.
Post automatically merged:

We haven't seen him fly in his hybrid form yet.
According to that.
I second this

Status
Not open for further replies.