Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With what data can you suggest this?

Both INU and NEKO fought in their BASE forms for 5 days against JACK and a YC3, Kaido called them powerful warriors in their SULONG forms. Both NEKO and INU have ACOA(Ryou), and impressive speeds, they were able to wound KAIDO superficially, doflamingo was defeated to luffy who had forage COA.
So? FS does belong to Katakuri and not Rayleigh. That's where base stats come into play to make a compelling difference. Merely an example.

And I like to bet on facts.

1. Yamato reveals a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit ability.
    • Credence: >= 100% > Sure I can definitely see her transforming.
  2. Yamato handles a named technique from Kaido.
    • Credence: >= 20% > Handles it? No way...maybe dodge it but not handle it.
  3. Kaido uses his Devil Fruit against Yamato.
    • Credence: >= 20% > He's only going to use the dragon form to reach the top lool but not to fight her.
  4. Yamato deals visible damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 20% > Visible like Zoro's scar? not happening...she may throw few punches that make him bleed.
  5. Kaido uses his Hybrid form against Yamato:
    • Credence: >= 0% > I'm ready to bet anything that he's not going to use his hybrid form until he faces Luffy. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  6. Yamato deals significant damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 0% > That will never happen because even the MC couldn't do it. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  7. Yamato gets a Conqueror's Clash with Kaido
    • Credence: >= 10% > Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
  8. Yamato overpowers Kaido directly in a head-on clash:
    • Credence: >= 5% > Not happening too. Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  9. Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks with Haoshoku
    • Credence: >= 0% > Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
  10. Yamato is revealed to possess an Awakened Devil Fruit power:
    • Credence: >= 30% > Maybe but it should not be shown against Kaido because Yamato will lose and awakening is her wildest card. So she should awaken when she defeats Jack.
  11. Kaido uses the Awakening of his Devil Fruit power against Yamato:
    • Credence: >= 0% > You will not even see that even in your wildest dream.

You are about to be disappointed my guy.
No need for all these explanations, Kaido won't hurt his daughter seriously until Luffy is coming back:goyea:

His offense is so bad that, if we scale him based on that, he doesnt deserve to be even a veteran.
Only his portrayal keeps him in the YC tier, nothing else.

Moriah has the greatest feat when it comes to raw strength and he also was defeated while inside Oars by ridiculous PU Nightmare mode.
It's like Doflamingo is the new world equivalent of Arlong or Don Krieg

What the fuck? He has Conqueror's Haki. He has awakening. He's not made of glass.

Are you joking?
Yep, but as I said, Cracker stalled G4 Luffy (helped by Nami) for 11 hours, while DoFlamingo resisted 1 round.
Also, Cracker was able to cut Luffy arm in G4 instead of Doffy who couldn't hurt him.
Cracker can make an army of G3 level biscuit soldiers and Doffy had to dodge that level of hits by Luffy.
Doffy was considered weak by Kaido instead of Jack.
I like Doffy too, so if you manage to prove Dofla is above YC3 Cracker and Jack I'll be fine with it.

This is getting pathetic

So the World Government has 12 Top tiers?

How the fuck did the Yonkos not get completely destroyed by the logic you guys have

Kizaru and Doflamingo would be enough to destroy a Yonko crew if Warlords were top tiers. Stop being an idiot
Mate, Doflamingo asked Mihawk if he actually was going to fight. Most of the WG top dogs weren't even trying.

No one said all Shichibukai are Top Tiers. You're just massively underestimating them.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda gave Doffy plot armor in Dressrosa to survive Luffy, G4 just so happened to run out before Luffy landing one final attack to put Doffy down for good
There was no need for KKG, that was just ODA showing Luffy's new move, but 1 punch from G4 and that's it, doflamingo was finished, luffy said that, but there was no time...

Yep, but as I said, Cracker stalled G4 Luffy (helped by Nami) for 11 hours, while DoFlamingo resisted 1 round.
Also, Cracker was able to cut Luffy arm in G4 instead of Doffy who couldn't hurt him.
Cracker can make an army of G3 level biscuit soldiers and Doffy had to dodge that level of hits by Luffy.
Doffy was considered weak by Kaido instead of Jack.
I like Doffy too, so if you manage to prove Dofla is above YC3 Cracker and Jack I'll be fine with it.
The difference between Doflamingo and Cracker is the difference between Law and Nami. Luffy beat 1 with Law, the other with Nami.

This is getting pathetic

So the World Government has 12 Top tiers?

How the fuck did the Yonkos not get completely destroyed by the logic you guys have

Kizaru and Doflamingo would be enough to destroy a Yonko crew if Warlords were top tiers. Stop being an idiot
They currently have 2 top tier. Akainu and Kizaru and 2 high high tier withe weakling Fuji and unknown Green Bull.
Yonko just don't give a shit shit them

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato handles a named technique from Kaido.
  • Credence: >= 20% > Handles it? No way...maybe dodge it but not handle it.
I consider dodging handling, but I'm willing to bet on Yamato, blocking, matching, deflecting or tanking a named technique from Kaido.

Kaido uses his Devil Fruit against Yamato.
  • Credence: >= 20% > He's only going to use the dragon form to reach the top lool but not to fight her.
Huh, I expect Yamato to come down from the Rooftop, but let's bet on it.

Yamato deals visible damage to Kaido
  • Credence: >= 20% > Visible like Zoro's scar? not happening...she may throw few punches that make him bleed.
Visible like Red Roc. She draws noticeable amount of blood and it's clear that she hurts him.

Kaido uses his Hybrid form against Yamato:
  • Credence: >= 0% > I'm ready to bet anything that he's not going to use his hybrid form until he faces Luffy. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
Meh, you think this has >= 0% chances and I think it's only >= 60%. You're way more confident that he wouldn't use his Hybrid against her than I am that he would.

Since you're more confident than me, how about an unequal bet?

If I win, I'll pick your avatar for a month.
If you win, you'll pick mine for a week.

So she should awaken when she defeats Jack.
Yamato is not fighting Jack.

1. Kaido uses his Hybrid form against Yamato:
  2. Yamato deals significant damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 0% > That will never happen because even the MC couldn't do it. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  3. Yamato gets a Conqueror's Clash with Kaido
    • Credence: >= 10% > Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
  4. Yamato overpowers Kaido directly in a head-on clash:
    • Credence: >= 5% > Not happening too. Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  5. Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks with Haoshoku
    • Credence: >= 0% > Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
You are ridiculously overconfident lol.

You are about to be disappointed my guy.
You're going to be embarrassed when things you said had zero chances of happening end up happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.