Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I will use your avatar for a month:

- If Kaido uses his hybrid form against Yamato.
- If Yamato deals heavy damage to Kaido: like giving him a new scar or knock him down for few minutes.

Now I'll ask you to use my signature for one month:

- If Kaido doesn't use his hybrid form against Yamato and beat her up.
I'm willing to agree to this bet, but Yamato doesn't use swords. Asking her to give Kaido a scar with a blunt force weapon is disingenuous.

I win if Kaido uses his Hybrid form against Yamato OR she deals serious damage to him (significant amounts of blood and Kaido appears bruised).

You win if Kaido defeats Yamato without using his Hybrid form.

No he fucking didn't. He said "We may not notice it". That's not much stronger. That's slightly stronger.

And like I stated, his powerup is the Raid Suit.
Not only is this headcanon, the current feats we're seeing suggest that's false. If you say they were always that strong, then that's just begging the question. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question
Post automatically merged:

He's a goofy character that's an obvious reaction, Doffy isn't. Also, Queen proceeded to knock her out so it doesn't even matter.
Queen was so scared after she got her memories back he was literally crying. Skip to 0:10 in the video

Kid who starts to be like Law by pretending not to like Luffy :milaugh:
Law always liked Luffy from his introduction, he just maintains he's not a Straw Hat, which he's not

Is this true? ๐Ÿ’€

Oda really doesnโ€™t care about Kidd :josad:
yeah its true because it's obvious kid has a magnet fruit when his attacks are named Repel. what kind of person needs more explanation than that?

Are you going to ignore Doffy always jumped on Law with either Trebol or Fuji before he dealt the finisher?
Tell 'em the truth.

I'm willing to agree to this bet, but Yamato doesn't use swords. Asking her to give Kaido a scar with a blunt force weapon is disingenuous.

I win if Kaido uses his Hybrid form against Yamato OR she deals serious damage to him (significant amounts of blood and Kaido appears bruised).

You win if Kaido defeats Yamato without using his Hybrid form.
We'll see next week...

Not only is this headcanon, the current feats we're seeing suggest that's false. If you say they were always that strong, then that's just begging the question. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question
If you get much stronger, you'll notice it. Zoro specifically said "we may not notice it." You're misconstruing Zoro's words for your own wank.

You don't go the gym twice, and suddenly get much stronger. Fuck Sanji didn't even do that.

Okay you said it since the beginning but other Sanji fans didnโ€™t.
The Beast Pirates are card themed, Kings rank higher that Queens.
The Beast Pirates hierarchy is defined by strength, itโ€™s only logical that King is stronger.
Regarding the feats, yes we saw more of Queen but it doesnโ€™t mean that Queen is stronger?! Wait until we see Kings fight.
Itโ€™s not King >> Queen or King >= Queen.
Itโ€™s simply King > Queen > Jack
Kaido has set his crew up like a game of blackjack.
King and Queen hierarchy is
Lead Performers > Tobi Roppo > Headliners

King Queen and Jacks names are not built in that hierarchy. Oda made this clear when giving the Tobi Roppo opportunity to fight for a lead performer. He didnโ€™t specify jack, he gave them the choice to fight any of them.

When Kings bounty comes out Oda will make it clear itโ€™s King ~ Queen > Jack

The biggest counterpoint to arguments for Doffy being above YCs is the way Yonko react to him.

Big Mom knew Luffy defeated Doflamingo and decided to dispatch Cracker.
Kaido called Doflamingo weak.
etc
People need to understand commanders lie on big spectrum of power specially because of match up advantages and disadvantages.......luffy was a good match up against doffy but bad against cracker.......compared to that law will perform better against cracker compared to doffy..........queen/jack are dura/endurance monsters and are heavily defense oriented compared to doffy who is offense oriented..........

Status
Not open for further replies.