Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I forgot Ryuma, so I’ll definitely give you that one lol. But Kaku was even less of a swordman than King if anything. He never even hinted he used swords until his fight with Zoro started. At least King’s been showing his off.

I want Zoro to beat as many sword wielding opponents as Oda will let me see. All the better if they are a 1st YC. I’ll never not be hyped watching Zoro cut down another swordsman.
kaku demostrated his abilities in water 7

while king lose his sword agains the kiku brother :usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

Now you know that’s cap

We all know Sanji simps over women

Zoro simps over naked men
sanji is a woman in the depper of his heart

Pre Enma Zoro is still well above RS Sanji. Pre Enma Zoro would defeat Queen quite handily
Yeah, like he "defeated" Apoo while fighting along with X-Drake after lots of chapters :suresure:
Queen gets pummeled by Younko non stop, gets up after few seconds, 2 named attacks from Marco ---> Queen: "hey, that hurt :kobeha: :queenhear:" Then proceeds to light a cigarette like nothing happened :funky: :goyea:

Pre Enma Zoro barely has feats compared to what base Sanji did to Queen, Chopper slapping Apoo would deal more damage than Zoro:kobeha::kobeha::goyea:

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji is definitely getting an Okama transformation at some point:steef:
okama sanji vs okama queen:steef::steef::steef:

Yeah, like he defeated Apoo while fighting along with X-Drake after lots of chapters :suresure:
Queen gets pummeled by Younko non stop, gets up after few seconds, 2 named attacks from Marco ---> Queen: "hey, that hurt :kobeha: :queenhear:"

Pre Enma Zoro barely has feats compared to what base Sanji did to Queen, Chopper slapping Apoo would probably deal more damage :kobeha:

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Yeah, like he defeated Apoo while fighting along with X-Drake after lots of chapters :suresure:
Queen gets pummeled by Younko non stop, gets up after few seconds, 2 named attacks from Marco ---> Queen: "hey, that hurt :kobeha: :queenhear:"

Pre Enma Zoro barely has feats compared to what base Sanji did to Queen, Chopper slapping Apoo would probably deal more damage than pre-Enma Zoro :kobeha::kobeha:
Page One tanked countless hits from RS Sanji and got up like nothing happened :risicheck:

Ofc not in same way, but he growing and that is the point, Sanji is a importent character and fighter with both Luffy and Zoro respect.

Never said that Sanji receive same growth as Luffy, I make it clear that Luffy get a better grow overall.
The point overall is that Sanji became far stronger then his version from DR and Oda will show it against Queen.
Zoro is special and probably only grow little, he come out of the ts stronger then Doffy ever could dream off to be(or are you one of the snowflake who believe that DR Zoro would lose to Doffy, or better that Doffy could match Wano Zoro)?

Overall Cracker show us perfectly how easily a G2/G3 Luffy was overpowered and need rapidly his G4.
Now Sanji facing a stronger character then Cracker, do you wanna tell me a Luffy who quickly was overwhelmed is stronger then a Sanji who fight now a stronger character then Cracker?
Wci Luffy pre Katakuri>Doflamingo, the same Luffy was overpowered quickly by Cracker:

Nami who know and see Doflamingo power, seeing how Law(injuried) and Sanji get beaten, screaming here to Luffy who beat Doffy to run away from Cracker who overpowered G2/G3 Luffy(who match Doffy) quickly. More powerbased info can´t be reveal as Oda show here, Sanji facing now someone who stands above Cracker. He "must" be stronger now, a character who get quickly beat up by Doffy not facing someone like Queen without getting far stronger.

Even if Sanji get help, alone the fact that he can face someone as Queen is enough to say that he improve a lot.
Otherwise he would get beaten down by Queen very quickly as what happen to Wci Luffy(G2/G3) who should be above Base Doffy.

In case he need to give King something special like what he gave Katakuri.
In case adv CoA or even adv CoC would be perfectly fit,also awakening.

-King bounty is 1.4B+
-King beaten Marco/Izo/Kawa
-King have adv CoC/CoA
-King have awakenend zoan form
-King showing insane Ap feats

I think Oda going to hype King soon.
I don´t think Zoro vs the top member of Kaido would be bad, didn´t we all waiting for so long to get a great battle with two swordmens(at least I waiting for so long), in case it would be a great battle.
So @Roronoa-sama and @Finalbeta , last chance for you guys to join the Kinghypetrain.
:myman:
You're still too stupid to understand that "Joker" was Kaido's version of Katakuri, i.e. the opponent that he spends more than 2 chapters on, and he retconned it last second.

Guys like Cracker/Queen/King are beaten in 2 chapters worth of chapters, because they're fucking nothing special. Someone like Law was stronger than all these guys, let alone Luffy or Doffy.

You're still too stupid to understand that "Joker" was Kaido's version of Katakuri, i.e. the opponent that he spends more than 2 chapters on, and he retconned it last second.
Not going to happen, King is Kaido version of Katakuri, Doffy was a weakling in Kaido own words, was portrayal weaker then Cracker.
Based on powerscaling King is around Marco and Kata lvl, Kata can mid diff Doffy, explain a lot about King.
Doffy get spending lot of panels doesn´t much really matter, Warpol or Hody have more screentime then Cracker, yet Cracker would stomp them.

Guys like Cracker/Queen/King are beaten in 2 chapters worth of chapters, because they're fucking nothing special. Someone like Law was stronger than all these guys, let alone Luffy or Doffy.
Luffy who was above Law, was asskicked by Cracker, he having only 2-3chapters of fighting doesn´t matter, featwise he perform better then Doffy and that is the key, Doffy can have so much screentime as he want, if he not perform better he staying under these lvl.
King,Kata,Marco, they are in same league, believing Kata is different as King or Marco is dumb asf but again you was the one who didn´t want put Marco above Jinbe, with explain a lot about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.