Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

WTF is this?! I've been crying with laughter at this for a few minutes now!

:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz::rolaugh::vistalaugh::gokulaugh:

These memes are the best part of the community! Really harmonises with Oda's sense of humour and creativity too!

Also loving the fact Sanji has incorporated Rotisseries into a new Diable Jambe that literally makes Queen's head and neck spin!

GODA does it again with his clever naming and puns! Also moments like this, are why I staunchly defend these types of matchups, it feels very Zoro vs Kaku but also Sanji vs Jyabura at the same time already!

:cheers::queenhear::stealthblack::finally:

It’s crazy how Sanji doesn’t even fight with his hands and has demonstrated equal or if not SUPERIOR swordsmanship to Zolo throughout the entire story in just a single chapter……

Sanjikun: Doffy is stronger than Sanji and Law combined EoS, stronger than their opponents
Doffy is stronger than someone who gets bitchslapped by Chopper with 0 Haki. If you had a brain, you'd realize that.

You don't go from being no diffed by someone at 50% power, to being on their level because a few weeks passed.

WTF is this?! I've been crying with laughter at this for a few minutes now!

:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz::rolaugh::vistalaugh::gokulaugh:

These memes are the best part of the community! Really harmonises with Oda's sense of humour and creativity too!

Also loving the fact Sanji has incorporated Rotisseries into a new Diable Jambe that literally makes Queen's head and neck spin!

GODA does it again with his clever naming and puns! Also moments like this, are why I staunchly defend these types of matchups, it feels very Zoro vs Kaku but also Sanji vs Jyabura at the same time already!

:cheers::queenhear::stealthblack::finally:

Nice pfp :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.