Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queens durability and endurance are insane. He basically brushed off two named moves from Marco without any lasting damage.

I think the only reason King can defeat Queen is because of his lethality playing a role in eventually landing a cripling strike with a very powerful sword technique.

Marco's probably the strongest non Top Tier brawler type in One Piece, and with how little his attacks affected Queen he'd probably only be able to win in a battle of endurance with his healing factor.

For Sanji to put Hybrid Queen down for good as a brawler, he will have to display insane AP. I'm looking forward to some crazy feat in the later stages of this fight :stealthblack:

Sanji fan’s wanted King and hey I get it.. but Queen is who he needed lol. People’s biggest grip with Sanji is the potency of his attacks. No one not named Kaido or Big Mom on this floating rock gives him a better chance to put those concerns to rest.
You are right now that I think about it.
If he manages to beat Queen considering that insane durability the big ass dinosaur has, Sanji AP would be an indubitable certainty.
Besides the admirals, the Yonko and Jozu I don't see many characters with higher durability than Queen has shown even among the other YC.
That would be very impressive.
:endthis:

King and Queen are on the same level as Katakuri by portrayal.

Katakuri, in the eyes of the BMP, was the perfect, undefeated brother whose back had never touched the ground (His biggest hype was being a man with more than 1B reward)
King and Queen are men worth 1.3B+, both dealt with BigMom (a yonkou) during Wano's arc, they've been with Kaido since 20 years ago when they defeated the Scabbards. Jack's older ''brothers'', who they chided while Jack sounded cold and apologized like a bitch to them.

Ranking Commanders:
Marco / Jozu
King / Queen / Katakuri
Jack / Cracker / Smoothie

Last edited:
Since King is a swordsman and Queen is portrayed as comparable to him, that means Queen is actually capable to engage in close range combat and clash directly with Kings sword with his body for an extended period of time.

I bet Queen has very good CoA in order to achieve that, because it would make sense for King to have the advantage in the mobility department and likely speed as well given their build.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are right now that I think about it.
If he manages to beat Queen considering that insane durability the big ass dinosaur has, Sanji AP would be an indubitable certainty.
Besides the admirals, the Yonko and Jozu I don't see many characters with higher durability than Queen has shown even among the other YC.
That would be very impressive.
:endthis:
Calm your tits queen hasn't shown any insane durability yet all he did was tank a sneak attack from sanji

No, Queen wasn't portrayed to be comparable to King.
He literally has, since they very first appearence, King doesn't even has feats agains Yonko, he just kicked a boat, Sanji and Marco can do that. Marco treated both equally, King was the first to engage on Marco cuz he is the second in command, King and Queen wont obey each other, they do whatever they want to, unless Kaido orders something.

Queen didn't got bothered enough to care about Marco at the same extent King has, but ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.