Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a source? That doesn't look consistent when the Red Hair Pirates and BB Pirates are currently around.
Lol well there’s no way they can be the most powerful post WB’s death considering the BB Pirates beat them straight up. But before Marineford I figure yeah they were likely the strongest. Losing WB, Ace, and Jozu’s arm is no joke.

They're both endurance my guy. A person is said to be durable when he takes little to no damage form an attack. If he takes damage and still continues to fight then that's when you call it endurance.
durabilltiy is big mom or kaido.

Endurance is like luffy fighting katakuri for all those hours and kept taking the pain and going on and on

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My only selling point is IF Zoro does fight King, then that’s every TR and 2/3 of the Calamities fighting a SH. Oda put Jimbe on WW. So he left a Jack sized gap between Sanji & Jimbe waiting to be filled. If she fights Jack I only see her doing it on Luffy’s order to go help the raid which I suppose would be story relevant in a way but I admit it’s rather weak.
And why would Yamato follow such an order from Luffy? Yamato isn't fighting Kaido for Luffy? She doesn't even believe that Luffy can defeat Kaido:

It would also be kind of tasteless for Luffy to interrupt her personal fight and tell her to deal with Jack.

Like King vs Zoro, there's no story reason for Yamato vs Jack.

Unlike King vs Zoro, doesn't Yamato actually need to see her Father be defeated?

It's more important for Yamato to witness Luffy vs Kaido and come to trust him to defeat her Father than for her to fuck off to fight Jack.

Yamato needs a moment like this:

Yamato vs Jack wouldn't just be pointless for the story, it might be bad writing. Yamato actually needs to witness Kaido's downfall.

@Weeman, @Paperchampion23.

Lol well there’s no way they can be the most powerful post WB’s death considering the BB Pirates beat them straight up. But before Marineford I figure yeah they were likely the strongest. Losing WB, Ace, and Jozu’s arm is no joke.
I'm one of the people who believe that Benn Beckman is actually not far from Shanks' level himself probably as it was stated in his vivre card and judging by the way Borsalino profusely hyped his being. If that was the case I would not be surprised if Benn alone could manage to deal with several BM commanders. There's nothing of confirmed that wise nonetheless.

My only selling point is IF Zoro does fight King, then that’s every TR and 2/3 of the Calamities fighting a SH. Oda put Jimbe on WW. So he left a Jack sized gap between Sanji & Jimbe waiting to be filled. If she fights Jack I only see her doing it on Luffy’s order to go help the raid which I suppose would be story relevant in a way but I admit it’s rather weak.
The way I see it. Coming face to face with Kaido is important, but just like Jinbe in WCI I don’t see this being a fight. I want Yamato to join the crew; but for that to happen means Yamato is willing to put their dream and hope in Luffys hands.

Luffy saying that he will beat Kaido and Yamato willing to put their faith in that is important for every new straw hat.

The Jack fight is because Jack sees the beast pirates as family. Even calls king and queen his brothers. Jacks been with the beast pirates since Odens death so Jack and Yamato grew up together on onigashima.

I can see this fight helping flush out Yamato’s strengths and weaknesses best similar to how Fukuro vs Franky did that for him.

And why would Yamato follow such an order from Luffy? Yamato isn't fighting Kaido for Luffy? She doesn't even believe that Luffy can defeat Kaido:

It would also be kind of tasteless for Luffy to interrupt her personal fight and tell her to deal with Jack.

Like King vs Zoro, there's no story reason for Yamato vs Jack.

Unlike King vs Zoro, doesn't Yamato actually need to see her Father be defeated?

It's more important for Yamato to witness Luffy vs Kaido and come to trust him to defeat her Father than for her to fuck off to fight Jack.

Yamato needs a moment like this:

Yamato vs Jack wouldn't just be pointless for the story, it might be bad writing. Yamato actually needs to witness Kaido's downfall.

@Weeman, @Paperchampion23.
I definitely didn’t mean as an interruption. I don’t expect Luffy to show up until after her fight with Kaido is concluded. I’m not even sure Luffy would interior it if he did get there before. But afterwards I could see him telling her to go get healed up and help with the raid because he’s got it from here. But even if that does happen I agree she absolutely has to see Kaido go down with her own eyes. Mind you I’m not saying Jack v Yamato is happening but if it does happen I won’t be completely shocked.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For the same reason that Jack didn't against Sulong Neko Inu and Kaido against Prime Oden.
And what reason is that.

Sentomaru, Jack, Weevil, Greenbull? Any of those, when we know what her true power level is.
Why would she fight them? What is the story reason?

She could just do something similar to Jinbei leaving Big Mom's crew, a flashy fight in Zoan form showing she's ready to die to be free.
Jimbe and Linlin do not have Yamato and Kaido's relationship.

Ok sure, just don't make yourself too big expectations. :kayneshrug:
You've presented no compelling story reasons for your alternatives.

The ship is literaly in a vertical position and King attacks it from beneath lol
BM is in no position to counter that lol
How is she not? Watch how that happens to a Marine ship with an Admiral on it and enjoy the Admiral slander by the community...

Now, this is how a Marine ship with an Admiral on it gets treated. Its not a toy with a big helpless baby on it, its pure might and fear.

Talk about portrayal...

People should stop calling people haters whenever they can't win debates. I've been advocating King VS Sanji for a while now. I was openly saying King is far stronger than Queen even when Sanji's chances of fighting King are the highest.
You are the one who gets destroyed by everyone here lmao
I am definetely not the one losing this debate.
I guess the Sanji downplay i always read from you was me seing things i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.