Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato does not join crew. Why simple . She has to build the ruin left by his father. Also most part of samurai will die apparently.
I can see Momo achieving that, and Tama will probably also stay. Yamato might leave and Momo might quickly advance in the military and why not political spectrum of the country. Some Scabbards will most likely make it alive. They might disband (not necessarily), but probably still assist the country for the future being.

Wait for King's bounty.

If Queen's bounty is closer to King than to Jack, I'll agree that Queen is closer to King than to Jack.

What's clear is that King and Queen are significantly stronger than Jack.

King is stronger than Queen, but the gap is unknown.

And nothing you mentioned tells us how big the gap is.
Then we're in disagreement because i think that everything i mentioned in my previous post

They are both introduced as decisively superior to Jack who's afraid to talk back to either of them, while they are interacting with eachother from an equal standing.

They are both said by Zoro to be difficult opponents to overcome in order to reach the roof, not making either of the paths guarded by them stand out as easier for him.

They are both talked about in the same breath by Marco as difficult opponent to hold out against.

Queen has an insanely high bounty for a YC with his 1,320 billion. We just recently got confirmation that Marco's bounty is bellow 1,5 bil, making it likely comparable to Queen's or potentialy lower.

That's possible seeing how we have another YC1 with "only' 1,057 bil on his head.

So with Queen having that high of a bounty, with 320 million higher than Jacks, and the difference in portrayal where a billion beri man get's bullied by him, it's also very likely that King and Queen's bounties are a lot closer to each other.

King and Queen are also highlited as Kaido's men who have been at his side since the moment he came to Wano. We've seen only the two of them among his current officers acting as Kaido's muscle in the flashback and pushing back the Scabbards while Kaido faced off against Oden.

This detail is significant, because we see that Kaido's crew functions based on a meritocracy system. We've seen that Beast Pirates get a chance to challenge the All Stars for their positions, so this means that King and Queen are the only one's who have managed to maintain their top two spots for over two decades, defeating any challengers along the way.

Oda also went as far as to give Queen the special treatment he usually gives to the YC1's among commanders, by making it so that there's something special about him beside his DF power. The way King does not only have an ancient DF but is also part of an special race, Queen does not only have an ancient DF but also a modified body with unique enhancements that further boost his durabiliy, physical stats, and arsenal of weaponry, on top of the Plagues that he can unleash upon his opponents.

They have absolutely been portrayed as comparable, and hyped up to stand that much above any other Beast Pirate, even the fellow current All Star, the 1 bil man who acts like a scared child would around their bully when talking with the likes of King or Queen.
supports the notion of a King and Queen that are a whole lot more comparable to eachother than they are to someone like JAck.

Also, there's not even all that much room to be significantly stronger than a Billion beri man like Jack, and at the same time that much weaker than a YC1.

Luffy certainly was not shown to be significantly stronger than Cracker, he even needed help to defeat him, before he got a chance to grow stronger and defeat Katakuri in the same arc.

As for King's bounty seeing how :

Former YC 1 Marco's bounty was confirmed to be under 1,5 bil even after he was the acknowledged leader of the Whitebeard Pirates during the time skip
YC 1 Katakuri had a 1,057 bil bounty
Luffy only got a 1,5 bil the moment when the world started to view him as a "Fifth Emperor"

It's very unlikely that his will match Luffy's 1,5 bil or surpass it.

My generous estimation would be around 1,4 bil for King, but i would not be surprised if it's something like 1,33 bil to further emphasize how close King and Queen are to each other, or somewhere between 1,3 and 1,4.

I think this clash between Kaido and Yamato will lead to Kaido's flashback, and by the end of it we may have a big cliffhanger and act 3 ends.

Oda lowkey going for a 150+ chapter arc. Kinda crazy by shonen standards [YuYu Hakusho, for example, was completed in 175 chapters], OP worldbuilding and cast is really unique...

Talking about Yamato vs Kaido. I can’t wait for a potential Luffy blocking Doffy from stomping Law moment. Nothing may ever top that as my favorite panel of the series.

I see this Kaido/Yamato fight as potentially Doffy/Law on a bigger scale. But Oda is gonna have to knock this flashback out of the park to match that one.

Then we're in disagreement because i think that everything i mentioned in my previous post

supports the notion of a King and Queen that are a whole lot more comparable to eachother than they are to someone like JAck.

Also, there's not even all that much room to be significantly stronger than a Billion beri man like Jack, and at the same time that much weaker than a YC1.

Luffy certainly was not shown to be significantly stronger than Cracker, he even needed help to defeat him, before he got a chance to grow stronger and defeat Katakuri in the same arc.

As for King's bounty seeing how :

Former YC 1 Marco's bounty was confirmed to be under 1,5 bil even after he was the acknowledged leader of the Whitebeard Pirates during the time skip
YC 1 Katakuri had a 1,057 bil bounty
Luffy only got a 1,5 bil the moment when the world started to view him as a "Fifth Emperor"

It's very unlikely that his will match Luffy's 1,5 bil or surpass it.

My generous estimation would be around 1,4 bil for King, but i would not be surprised if it's something like 1,33 bil to further emphasize how close King and Queen are to each other, or somewhere between 1,3 and 1,4.
Or it’s 1.32 and king and queen share a bounty poster leading to a shared backstory of joining kaido
:cheers:

I can see Momo achieving that, and Tama will probably also stay. Yamato might leave and Momo might quickly advance in the military and why not political spectrum of the country. Some Scabbards will most likely make it alive. They might disband (not necessarily), but probably still assist the country.
Do not forget same case has been for Vivi. Exactly will be same

How is she not? Watch how that happens to a Marine ship with an Admiral on it and enjoy the Admiral slander by the community...

Now, this is how a Marine ship with an Admiral on it gets treated. Its not a toy with a big helpless baby on it, its pure might and fear.

Talk about portrayal...
So you think it's a complete coincidence King attacked them as they were climbing the waterfall and he would've managed the same feat if they were besides land?

1. Chopper says it makes them more ferocious then proceeds to show that it also comes with other bonuses such as the sharp fangs and claws.

2. Doesn’t discount Jabra has a better mastery at this point in time.

3. Doriki takes weaponry into account. And a giant wolf >> giant giraffe like cmon...

4. It doesn’t account for iron body kung fu either.

You’re to rationalize Kaku >> Jabra rather than just accepting Kaku ~ Jabra which was the portrayal.
Post automatically merged:

Depends on the bet

I don’t even think Yamato has the tiger fruit.
1. Bro you lied and got corrected. It never said superior. Just take your L

2. So what, Kaku still used his swift neck to dodge a jabra smeak attack

3. What? Giraffe are superior to wolfs bro. Stop your nonesense

4. True, this is your first good point this whole conversation, but it doesn't change much.

I think this clash between Kaido and Yamato will lead to Kaido's flashback, and by the end of it we may have a big cliffhanger and act 3 ends.

Oda lowkey going for a 150+ chapter arc. Kinda crazy by shonen standards [YuYu Hakusho, for example, was completed in 175 chapters], OP worldbuilding and cast is really unique...
Yu Yu Hakusho:pepehands: i miss that.

With Shaman king getting a remake, one can only dream....

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy saying that he will beat Kaido and Yamato willing to put their faith in that is important for every new straw hat.
Yamato doesn't believe Luffy can beat Kaido:

What's going to make her change her mind?

Like she knows Luffy went to fight Kaido and she doesn't think he can win by himself.

The Jack fight is because Jack sees the beast pirates as family. Even calls king and queen his brothers. Jacks been with the beast pirates since Odens death so Jack and Yamato grew up together on onigashima.
Yamato growing up with Jack is still headcanon.

I can see this fight helping flush out Yamato’s strengths and weaknesses best similar to how Fukuro vs Franky did that for him.
The fight is not happening.

The way I see it. Coming face to face with Kaido is important, but just like Jinbe in WCI I don’t see this being a fight.
Jimbe and Linlin do not have Yamato and Kaido's relationship. Jimbe has never said he wanted to fight Linlin.

but for that to happen means Yamato is willing to put their dream and hope in Luffys hands.
And what will be the impetus for her to do so? What is going to make Yamato put her faith in Luffy?

She doesn't believe that Luffy can win against her father, and Luffy proved her right. She isn't going to stop fighting Kaido randomly. She isn't fighting Kaido for Luffy.

My question is why queen said to king you are pervert. I'm suspect king interesting of Yamato

I can see Momo achieving that, and Tama will probably also stay. Yamato might leave and Momo might quickly advance in the military and why not political spectrum of the country. Some Scabbards will most likely make it alive. They might disband (not necessarily), but probably still assist the country.
Do not forget same case has been for Vivi. Exactly will be same

Talking about Yamato vs Kaido. I can’t wait for a potential Luffy blocking Doffy from stomping Law moment. Nothing may ever top that as my favorite panel of the series.

I see this Kaido/Yamato fight as just Law/Doffy on a bigger scale.
I see Yamato more like Kyros and Rebecca. (Tritagonist of the arc)

If we have a law in terms of narrative importance it’s Momo. (Deuteragonist of the arc)

Lol the fact that people are heatedly arguing over Kaku and Jabra to this day is cracking me up. Not that it isn’t debatable at all but because it’s such a long standing argument that looks like it’ll never die and the fans themselves sound just like Kaku and Jabra. “Giraffes are better than Wolves”.

Or it’s 1.32 and king and queen share a bounty poster leading to a shared backstory of joining kaido
I had a fun though about how King and Queen used to be rival captains who duked it out in the New World. They had one of those multi day duels and King wears a mask because Queen fucked up his face, while Queen has the modified arm because King fucked up his original one.

However before they could end their fight Kaido dropped on them and kicked both of their asses. They tried to challenge KAido many times after that but each time they suffered an overwhelming defeat, so they became Kaido's first followers that chose to put themselves under him because of his incredible strength :super:

People be out here arguing who's stronger, King or Queen, while I'm gonna enjoy the artistic, high-speed, aerial, swordmanship combat between the 2 SWORDMEN. :stealthblack:
If Zoro indeed fights King that is, which I'm still skeptical about. :sanmoji:
Zoro either getting King or joining against the yonkos, assuming he dosent beat king and then join against one of the yonkos anyway, wich is the most likely cenario.

I had a fun though about how King and Queen used to be rival captains who duked it out in the New World. They had one of those multi day duels and King wears a mask because Queen fucked up his face, while Queen has the modified arm because King fucked up his original one.

However before they could end their fight Kaido dropped on them and kicked both of their asses. They tried to challenge KAido many times after that but each time they suffered an overwhelming defeat, so they became Kaido's first followers that chose to put themselves under him because of his incredible strength :super:
Queen stil had his arm when they fought Oden tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.