Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people try to compare king and queen. There are so much clue about them.

Wano country management belong to Queen
Onishgima management belong to King

King responsible for military issue.
Queen responsible for society issue.

King obviously good swordsmen and have high speed .
Queen obviously good close fighter and have high durability. (Based on dinosaur type )

Oda think that to improve sanji and zoro character, they must match inverse character.

That is the thing. No need to compare anything.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not saying you’re wrong but what’s the similarity between Yamato and Law?
So I think of Doffy as a sort of father figure for Law.

If you accept that then:
  1. Their father figures had high hopes and ambitions for them:
    • Doffy wanted to make Law the next Corazon.
    • Kaido wanted to make Yamato the Shogun.
  2. Both of them were trained by their father figures:
    • Law by the Don Quixote family in martial arts and swordsmanship.
    • Yamato by Kaido in the use of a Kanabo.
  3. Their father figures killed their mentors:
    • Doflamingo and Corazon.
    • Kaido and Oden.
  4. Both of them hate their father figures.
  5. Both of them have been harbouring resentment towards their father figures for over a decade.
    • Law for the last 13 years.
    • Yamato for the last 20.
  6. Both of them actively want to fight their father figures.
  7. Both of them actually fight their father figures.
  8. The fights with their father figures are emotionally charged.
  9. The fights with their father figures trigger flashbacks.
  10. Luffy saves them from their father figure when they are at their wits end.
  11. They trust in Luffy to defeat their father figure.

#8 - #11 have not yet happened yet, but is what I expect.

@Dr_Professor83.

I’m just gonna throw this out here if Zues transferred himself into Nami’s weapon means he will massively increase her AP then she is gonna become very powerful to the point Nami surely going to beat Ulti it’s no longer far fetched tho she has to gain CoO or better reaction speed....

So I think of Doffy as a sort of father figure for Law.

If you accept that then:
  1. Their father figures had high hopes and ambitions for them:
    • Doffy wanted to make Law the next Corazon.
    • Kaido wanted to make Yamato the Shogun.
  2. Both of them were trained by their father figures:
    • Law by the Don Quixote family in martial arts and swordsmanship.
    • Yamato by Kaido in the use of a Kanabo.
  3. Their father figures killed their mentors:
    • Doflamingo and Corazon.
    • Kaido and Oden.
  4. Both of them hate their father figures.
  5. Both of them have been harbouring resentment towards their father figures for over a decade.
    • Law for the last 13 years.
    • Yamato for the last 20.
  6. Both of them actively want to fight their father figures.
  7. Both of them actually fight their father figures.
  8. The fights with their father figures are emotionally charged.
  9. The fights with their father figures trigger flashbacks.
  10. Luffy saves them from their father figure when they are at their wits end.
  11. They trust in Luffy to defeat their father figure.

#8 - #11 have not yet happened yet, but is what I expect.

@Dr_Professor83.
Ah see and I don’t see doffy as a father figure to law at all. Nor do I see Oden as a mentor to Yamato because Yamato didn’t admire oden until his death.

I’m just gonna throw this out here if Zues transferred himself into Nami’s weapon means he will massively increase her AP then she is gonna become very powerful to the point Nami surely going to beat Ulti it’s no longer far fetched tho she has to gain CoO or better reaction speed....
I wish nami had elements other than lightening in her arsenal.
i want her to use fire aswell, whether it be from clima tact or homie

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Better offensive power? Until chapter 1015, this is headcanon.
Better endurance? Until chapter 1015, this is headcanon.
King has shown to be better than Queen in both areas. And I've already explained why with appropriate proofs, while all you've been doing is nothing but denying. That won't help your case.

Has better bounty? His bounty wasn't even shown so far. Also headcanon.
Well, King having better bounty than Queen should be common sense at this point. But if you're so insecure that you wanna deny the most obvious things to hold your ground in an argument, then sure lets give Queen an edge in bounty.

Better position in the crew? Him, Queen and Jack have THE SAME position. Allstar. There's no distinction between their ranks. Headcanon.
For the 100th time, same title doesn't indicate equal authority. Katakuri was a sweet commander too like Cracker and Smoothie. Was he the same as the other sweet generals? Is Marco the same as Izo in WB's crew because they have the same rank? Stop arguing for arguments sake mate.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That very well might be the coolest most meaningful time for Oda to play the awakening trump card. But I just don’t know if Oda is going to be willing to let her take Kaido that far. If she does, boy did I lowball her powerlevel.
In fairness, I'm the biggest Yamato fanboy on the forum.

Chapter Out
Fuck you.

Ah see and I don’t see doffy as a father figure to law at all. Nor do I see Oden as a mentor to Yamato because Yamato didn’t admire oden until his death.
Yamato made Oden's journal her Bible. If she has a mentor figure, it's Oden.

That would be very sad to do Ulti like that. I don't want Kalifa non sense again..

And why would Yamato follow such an order from Luffy? Yamato isn't fighting Kaido for Luffy? She doesn't even believe that Luffy can defeat Kaido:

It would also be kind of tasteless for Luffy to interrupt her personal fight and tell her to deal with Jack.

Like King vs Zoro, there's no story reason for Yamato vs Jack.

Unlike King vs Zoro, doesn't Yamato actually need to see her Father be defeated?

It's more important for Yamato to witness Luffy vs Kaido and come to trust him to defeat her Father than for her to fuck off to fight Jack.

Yamato needs a moment like this:

Yamato vs Jack wouldn't just be pointless for the story, it might be bad writing. Yamato actually needs to witness Kaido's downfall.

@Weeman, @Paperchampion23.
So what you're saying is that Jack needs to pull a Trebol and form a tag team with Kaido so Yamato can take him out :zehaha:

But in all seriousness, i agree that Yamato's conflict with Kaido should by all means take precedence over a 1v1 match with Jack.

Again, i just don't see Inu pulling a win over Jack.

Who knows, maybe those theories of Luffy being the one to defeat Jack aren't too crazy. He could run into him after getting back to the island and test a new Gear 4th form focused on using advanced Coc or something.
Blueno blasted.

That’s just it. Zeus no longer just empowers lightning. His soul is in her climatact so that tornado tempo she used earlier will be sentient and may be able to track down ulti if she dodges.
:josad:then no AP ugrade for nami
Post automatically merged:

So what you're saying is that Jack needs to pull a Trebol and form a tag team with Kaido so Yamato can take him out :zehaha:

But in all seriousness, i agree that Yamato's conflict with Kaido should by all means take precedence over a 1v1 match with Jack.

Again, i just don't see Inu pulling a win over Jack.
Who knows, maybe those theories of Luffy being the one to defeat Jack aren't too crazy. He could run into him after getting back to the island and test a new Gear 4th form focused on using advanced Coc.
yea, jack may serve as hypetool for luffy post-coc coating

Status
Not open for further replies.