Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the most durable and the weakest form depends on the user.

If shanks got a devil fruit his weakest form would be zoan but if a random villager got a zoan his second stronger form would be Zoan
I could agree with that, but no villager ate a Zoan, Dalton used his Zoan to run only not to fight.

Lol. Hybrid > zoan > base
Kaido tanked Elephant Gatling gun and reverted to Human form, then tanked Gear 4 Gattling which is stronger.
Scabbards were holding up against Dragon Kaido and he low diffed them in human form.

Hybrid > Base > Zoan

H

humanbeing

Just wondering if Yamato really have the mythical zoan white tiger would she be able to generate metal?
since metal is the element of white tiger

stealing it and keeping it secret like she kept it secret that she has Oden's journal for 20 years
i wonder, coz sasaki noticed her transforming.. and was just surprised startled... but not coz he didn't know that she has a DF.. if he didn't he'd mention it i believe
Post automatically merged:

What would metal do, surrounding her herself in armor?
metal is like marshmallows for kaido.

How long before the community understands that Zoan form is the weakest form of the 3.
When will you learn that its situational? Zoan forms are the most durable and most often have the highest raw strength their are instanceslike luccis where his animal form is faster but hybrid is bulkier. in the case of the dinos and kaido, they have the most raw power, are at their durablest and often most destructive in their full zoan, but they are big, clumzy and slower. Take dragon form kaido, put it against an army and it would wipe them muuch faster than hybrid. But as soon as someone is good enough to avoid its attacks, it looks clumzy and slow and gets ragdolled and humiliated. When the forms are at their strongest depends solely on the situation and opponents.

H

humanbeing

i wonder, coz sasaki noticed her transforming.. and was just surprised startled... but not coz he didn't know that she has a DF.. if he didn't he'd mention it i believe
no Oda didn't want to reveal much , but he was really surprised as if he didn't see that coming
Post automatically merged:

What would metal do, surrounding her herself in armor?
that is a possibilty and she might already used that as she shield Momo and Shinobu and tanked the explosions even Momo was surprised she was still ok. but that would contradict her being afraid of the explosives on her hands

just read the raws and my god, Wano is so trash. Like most people who read One Piece are males in their 20s, how is One Piece still so popular with how horrible it’s been the past decade. I thought all the hype Oda gave Wano will redeem the shitty past arcs of Dressrosa, punk hazard and WCI but Wano turned out to be even worse.

When will you learn that its situational? Zoan forms are the most durable and most often have the highest raw strength their are instanceslike luccis where his animal form is faster but hybrid is bulkier. in the case of the dinos and kaido, they have the most raw power, are at their durablest and often most destructive in their full zoan, but they are big, clumzy and slower. Take dragon form kaido, put it against an army and it would wipe them muuch faster than hybrid. But as soon as someone is good enough to avoid its attacks, it looks clumzy and slow and gets ragdolled and humiliated. When the forms are at their strongest depends solely on the situation and opponents.
Faster my ass, Soru is light speed compared to Lucci's animal form. Most raw power, Most durable, what it do? If that was the case Jack wouldn't have reverted to his Human form to fight seriously, like Nekomamushi said on Zou Inuarashi was going easy on Zoan Jack so they were stalling.

I garantee you Queen will do more damage in his base than in Bracchiosaurus form. Zoan form is fake hype when they are faced with an opponent of their level. I do agree about clumzyness and being slow though.

Yeah when Kaido in Dragon form, he sure is flashy, but he can't beat powerful enemies in that state.

The issue isn't full zoan forms being weak, it's that most manga or comic authors have a hard time making non humanoid animals fight authentically.
Full dragon Kaido could very well have the biggest raw strenght but his near snake shaped figure doesn't really let him do much besides throwing beams.

Status
Not open for further replies.