rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Luffy, Zoro and Yamato have CoC, Sanji will get it soon or show it against Queen
Jinbe is enough of a powerscaling pain in the ass as it is
We didn't even get one full sail with Jinbe, since he started stearing the ship mid Wano
Nami and Robin are enough r34 and Ecchi material for OP as it is, we really don't need another babe in the crew
Another CoC user would do more harm than good
Honestly, Yamato joining is the worst idea ever. It's going to ruin the whole crew dynamic when sailing and it'll forever join One Piece platforms discussions about many things

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jinbe is enough of a powerscaling pain in the ass as it is
We didn't even get one full sail with Jinbe, since he started stearing the ship mid Wano
Nami and Robin are enough r34 and Ecchi material for OP as it is, we really don't need another babe in the crew
Another CoC user would do more harm than good
Honestly, Yamato joining is the worst idea ever. It's going to ruin the whole crew dynamic when sailing and it'll forever join One Piece platforms discussions about many things
I don't care if yamato joins tbh i just hope that if she does she drops the oden shit and stops pretending to be a man too

I don't care if yamato joins tbh i just hope that if she does she drops the oden shit and stops pretending to be a man too
And also this, she is also not too well in the head
There have been a lot of better candidates for joining over the years, to say a few: Vivi, Bellamy, Gin, fucking Enel really
Now the one time Oda decides to grant the wishes of the fandom is to have Yamato join
THis is starting to look like Game of Thrones season 8 all over again

Hopefully Usopp gets his time to shine cause he's just been playing support for a while, which is understandable since he's a sniper but I'd like to see him take out a formidable for with tactics and his observation haki. Kinda wish Big Mom didn't get involved with the Ulti, Page One fights. Hopefully the other fights are given enough panels.

I still don't believe yamato will join, I feel like oda designed her not too special (too much like nami) to be a member of sh, the way she was introduced was too rushed. Hope she dies soon
Lmao that went from 0 to a 100 real quick.

I mean, her face looks like Nami's because Oda sucks at drawing distinct female faces lol
But her personality, strenght, fighting style and design is very distinct from Nami or Robin's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.