rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the eye tag girl was giving info to the CP0, seems like the member of the Beast Pirates that have this is a mole from the WG in Kaido crew.

Kaido chose Wano for a reason, i think it has to do with Ancient Giants, Wano seems to have connection with them and Kaido probably is a Half Ancient Giant.

Luffy stealing kaido s club at the end of the fight as a trophy would be awesome. I still feel any big character needs some kind of weapon and a sword doesnt fit Luffy, since he didnt got Ace s pipe like sabo, the club would fit him well, plus its something where the rubber can be applied on top of advance haki.
Hope Yamato and carrot will stay/join straw hat crew, it makes a very complete crew with jinbei.
I truly hope Luffy awakening or gear 5 is not gonna be either like doflamingo s or something that will make him give lifespan again.

so ulti KO again like that? that maser cannon big mom is useless?
n are we will get ulti n page one backstory or not oda?
why ulti n page one looks like cannon fodder now .... kinda sad for ulti fans :/

Luffy stealing kaido s club at the end of the fight as a trophy would be awesome. I still feel any big character needs some kind of weapon and a sword doesnt fit Luffy, since he didnt got Ace s pipe like sabo, the club would fit him well, plus its something where the rubber can be applied on top of advance haki.
Hope Yamato and carrot will stay/join straw hat crew, it makes a very complete crew with jinbei.
I truly hope Luffy awakening or gear 5 is not gonna be either like doflamingo s or something that will make him give lifespan again.
The club is too big for him

H

humanbeing

for those who are doubting Yamato having CoC haki she is just Oden 2.0 . She imitates him in every thing
she is just as wild as Oden, she even call herself a man . She is resisting her father und rebels against for 20 long years. he could not break her Will even though that is what he likes to do to everyone even tried that with Luffy , Kid and co. he succeeded in that in cases of Apo and Hawkins. and all of his subordinates fears him.
she was a kid in age of 8 as she begans to rebel. she loves to fight. i am pretty sure she is as strong as Oden as he joined WB.
just being honest more and more i think she is for sure a first commander level .

for those who are doubting Yamato having CoC haki she is just Oden 2.0 . She imitates him in every thing
she is just as wild as Oden, she even call herself a man . She is resisting her father und rebels against for 20 long years. he could not break her Will even though that is what he likes to do to everyone even tried that with Luffy , Kid and co. he succeeded in that in cases of Apo and Hawkins. and all of his subordinates fears him.
she was a kid in age of 8 as she begans to rebel. she loves to fight. i am pretty sure she is as strong as Oden as he joined WB.
just being honest more and more i think she is for sure a first commander level .
How ? She is 20 year prisoner in the island ? All strong that Yamato have comes from by thinkin and saying my father is devil ? Good way for AP .

Status
Not open for further replies.