rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

No it wouldn't. Sanji will get CoC haki because Luffy's crew is ought to surpass Rocks' crew, and that's it.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. At this point people even believe Sanji is weaker than Yamato, a newly introduced character with almost no backstory yet who isn't even really a crew member yet. And his recent feats (or lack thereof) suggest so.
At this point I wouldn't be against Oda demoting Sanji to 4 or 5th strongest position in the SH.
But I know Oda won't do this as he won't change the M3 this late in the series.

H

humanbeing

Is there any meaning for putting "straw hat" between quotation marks? as the CP-0 was asking if Luffy's ally didn't surrender?

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Kaido said he will not go easy on Yamato but I believe he will still underestimate Yamato's abilities to an extent. This is because we do not know the last time Kaido beat his child so there might be surprises. We will then enter some flashbacks and at the end of the flashback, Kaido will get the upper hand and Yamato will be beaten (or almost beaten)...until Luffy arrives to save the day for the 19278th time.

Well, that just makes it worse.
Let's say there were 20 thousand Beast pirates on the live floor. That means 1/5 found it problematic for their leader to tell them to fuck off and die

Out of curiosity, when presented with the ice Oni, what would you do?

so ulti KO again like that? that maser cannon big mom is useless?
n are we will get ulti n page one backstory or not oda?
why ulti n page one looks like cannon fodder now .... kinda sad for ulti fans :/
Useless? They literally said she was badly damaged enough that one hit would finish her. That was the entire condition for victory.

until Luffy arrives to save the day for the 19278th time.
Sounds like you need to welcome a new savior
:cheers:

H

humanbeing

I think the girl with CP-0 is part of them. Since she tell them what is happening and more than that. their leader stated his wish that the pirates should continue to take each other. He would not say that openly if she were from the beast pirates. But to be honest Who's is Who might be one of them since he seems to be the leader of the Marty's unit.

B

Ballel

I think the girl with CP-0 is part of them. Since she tell them what is happening and more than that. their leader stated his wish that the pirates should continue to take each other. He would not say that openly if she were from the beast pirates. But to be honest Who's is Who might be one of them since he seems to be the leader of the Marty's unit.
You mean the Marys are working for CP0?

- Chapter started with filler festival where the vast majority of readers don't care about.
- Then more filler content of CP0 doing absolutely nothing other than some irrelevant narration of the counts. Like why are they there in the first place if all they going to do is narrate the story?
- Then Oda decides to retcon the whole plot about souls aren't being able to disobey Big Mom by giving some ass pull excuse about Zues.
- Then we get more filler content of Ulti getting back up, to getting immediately knocked back down. Her getting back up served ZERO purpose. Literally zero purpose.
- Then we get the exact same cliff hanger as last chapter.

LMFAO! Oda does not care anymore.

While I can understand the hate on nami's new power up, but there still something to take notes here.

Nami beats nerfed ulti actually good thing. I mean for nami who is physically weak beating ulti who eat dinosaur zoan df. ZOAN. Zoan gives physical boost on the user. Do people really expecting nami magically defeat ulti without current PU?

Nami is weak. Without her knowledge and clima tact, she is powerless and useless. Thats why she is in weak trio with usopp.

Now she has zeus in her tact. She can sit and let zeus does the work. Yes she can do that but not really. I think this chapter intentionally for zeus to take initiatives for introduction purpose of his power.

The command is still on nami. We even saw it in the chapter before lightning attack. It makes zeus to be nami's pet. Same like otama who has pet. Imo in further chapter it will be nami who will give order.

But after knowing this and people still dislike it, welp. Like or dislike is matter of preferences. Cant do much

For me, im a bit disappointed but not really. I currently working on theory about nami next PU. This chapter give more chance on my agenda tho
Post automatically merged:

And speaking about soul power. I think clima tact and enma are similar at some point.

Like zeus, Enma also does thing, absorb and unleash more haki than needed. BM felt something in enma. Kaido felt oden's aura. Whatever is it, there is something in it. I think enma has oden soul in it. Maybe not soul but more like dead spirit. Imo all cursed sword carry some spirit in it.

While clima tact carries BM living soul. Enma carries oden dead spirit. Just a speculation tho

Last edited:
This chapter was meh for me. Transitional chapters will happen but it feels like there is little progress.

I am glad that Zeus is now a part of Nami's climatact. I was getting tired of the whole Zeus teasing/Oda's delay of Zeus becoming Nami's new power up. It was going to happen but felt like it took forever.

Now Tama, she didn't even share her message? She just said, "this is Tama?" That means she will show up again to finish her message. Why couldn't Oda have just had her share the whole message in one chapter? The pacing needs work.

Finally, Kaido and Yamato have their confrontation. I am honestly worried that all they will talk about is Luffy. I hope Oda shows Kaido's past with Rocks. I need more character development and backstory for Yamato besides "I am Oden!" Once again the pacing for Kaido and Yamato's scenes are off. Their lines are just awkward. The conversation is repeating the same message but not progressing. Like I said before, I am really worried that Kaido and Yamato will only talk about Luffy because Luffy needs to be shoehorned into every moment and conversation in One Piece now. This is coming from someone who loves Luffy.

So meh chapter. I definitely hope Oda moves away from Nami and Usopp because I want to see Robin and Brook take on Black Maria. That's mainly because I don't remember the when the last time Robin and Brook
interacted.

I forgot to add, is anyone else besides me worried about all of the numerous head injuries that Usopp has received in Wano and the manga as a whole?

Last edited:
Zeus becoming part of Nami's climatact is really good but I hope there is more to it.
I mean, during WCI I understood that "these two are specials" and part of BM herself, so my opinion is that Nami would need to have Zeus being part of Nami's soul herself, maybe by making BM doing it one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.