Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope stated that sanji coO still inst better since he sucks at sensing the intent of others.

Mentioned the woman since the entire scene including was predicated on this woman
But it is better because he can sense what the others are entirely, 100% unable to perceive at all.

The fact that he got emotional afterwards and that fucked with him perceiving intent properly is a different story. That happened with Katakuri as well after he got emotional about his face reveal.

It's clear cut, Sanji is shown to perceive something that Luffy and Jimbe can not even when guided about the nature of what they should try to perceive and it's location.

Just a chapter ago Sanji was chosen as the highlight SH to showcase not losing the will to fight when the death of his Captain is announced, leaving all of the Samurai in awe at the fact that he's still going in this manner.

Just a chapter before that Oda paralleled his reaction with Zoro as the two SH's to say "Screw That" to Kaido's proposal of surrender.

Obviously you're just a Sanji hater who doesn't give a shit and will continue to spout the same slander, but there are many instance where Sanji has displayed either a strong will or leadership qualities that will make him fitting to unlock CoC.

Also there's the answer to this incoming puzzle

Again..nami Has has similar scenes with her having full faith in luffy when she was about to die. A strawhat telling others to believe in luffy does not mean that that straw hat has coc. Else every strawhats is going to have it based on your silly little point.

And to add with the picture even Yamato isn't confirmed to have coc so what even is your point?

Lol so Pageone is out too?
Bro.... dude barely get screentime/could show much. He didn't even have any named attack, any combat feats. Ulti has at least one named attack but Pageone is even worse. He literally get defeated because of BM, sae for Ulti. Both couldn't show anything and is that the end for both? I thiugh the summary could save much but nope it is actually even worse.

Waiting 10years after the Timeskip with hoping for a brutal hard battle for the strawhats and Yonkou top members and that is the result, two flyers who barely show anything with two strawhats who do jackshit.. I see many underewhelming battle in the past but this is legit one of the worst parts in the history of One piece. We waiting for so long and finally we get strong opponents with great potential for a good strawhat battle and we ignore all the bad things where the strawhats didn't get hard battle since the timeskip only to hope that they get it against the hyped wano arc where they fight against Kaido troup...

But that is the result, very very bad for Usopp and Nami, their fanbase probably didn't deserve something for their characters. That is actually worse as what Oda did in DR lol.

Im legit scared for the other flyer&Calamity fights, seeing how Oda handle Pageone and Ulti....

Yamato: "I'm going out to the sea with Luffy! But before that we will kick you out of Wanokuni first!!"

Kaidou says he doesn't randomly chooses where he wants to stay. He chooses to stay here because it's Wanokuni.

Kaidou: "You have no chance of winning against me. Become the Shogun of Wanokuni, Yamato!!"
Why do I have a feeling that Kaido wants Yamato to become Joy Boy?

Just a chapter ago Sanji was chosen as the highlight SH to showcase not losing the will to fight when the death of his Captain is announced, leaving all of the Samurai in awe at the fact that he's still going in this manner.

Just a chapter before that Oda paralleled his reaction with Zoro as the two SH's to say "Screw That" to Kaido's proposal of surrender.

Obviously you're just a Sanji hater who doesn't give a shit and will continue to spout the same slander, but there are many instance where Sanji has displayed either a strong will or leadership qualities that will make him fitting to unlock CoC.

Also there's the answer to this incoming puzzle

It's funny because everyone in that picture has CoC accept Yamato and Sanji... since Sanji became a girl over the timeskip...

I agree with every thing you said honestly.

Again sanji isn't avoiding dangers if his coO can't even help him sense the intent of where the danger is coming. Instead he is walking right into said danger and getting caught in it. Infact his ability to sense INTENT should be even higher than luffys
Dude, you should meet Oda.
To match Robin and Black Maria , Oda preferred this way. If we discussed Odas power scaling consistent , i can give you a thousand of unconsistent powerscaling bullshit.

Also, Sanji is not only one who can use CoO in there. We dont know how strong Kings has CoO. This is improving.

But, nothing changes that truth. In the crew, All Haki abilities is distributed equally.
For example , Luffy just remain 5 min in G4. When he improve CoC , this time will be longer .
This is haki improvement.

You just deny Sanjis ability. But i have never denied Zoros abilitiy. When somebody read manga properly , they know zoro luffy and sanji have special haki field. (dynamic)

Ha ? If you claim that luffy is stronger than zoro and sanji at all haki. or zoro have CoO stronger than Sanji. I dont agree you. But I respect you.

But it is better because he can sense what the others are entirely, 100% unable to perceive at all.

The fact that he got emotional afterwards and that fucked with him perceiving intent properly is a different story. That happened with Katakuri as well after he got emotional about his face reveal.

It's clear cut, Sanji is shown to perceive something that Luffy and Jimbe can not even when guided about the nature of what they should try to perceive and it's location.
So it's better for him to hear what they are saying but not know it's a trap

Than to be focused on sensing the intent?

Again it's bullshit. There was zero excuse for him not intially sensing intent. And stop using the katakuri thing as an example since they were involved in an actual fight and he only lost focus due to how long he was fighting using it and more importantly luffy seeing his face which temporarily made him angry.

Sanji on the other hand was fresh. Sensed a woman being harrrassed and apparently got flustered to the point that he couldn't even sense the intent of her perpatrators?
Post automatically merged:

Dude, you should meet Oda.
To match Robin and Black Maria , Oda preferred this way. If we discussed Odas power scaling consistent , i can give you a thousand of unconsistent powerscaling bullshit.

Also, Sanji is not only one who can use CoO in there. We dont know how strong Kings has CoO. This is improving.

But, nothing changes that truth. In the crew, All Haki abilities is distributed equally.
For example , Luffy just remain 5 min in G4. When he improve CoC , this time will be longer .
This is haki improvement.

You just deny Sanjis ability. But i have never denied Zoros abilitiy. When somebody read manga properly , they know zoro luffy and sanji have special haki field. (dynamic)

Ha ? If you claim that luffy is stronger than zoro and sanji at all haki. or zoro have CoO stronger than Sanji. I dont agree you. But I respect you.

Never denied his ability simply focused on what we have been given. Oda is clearly not focusing enough on sanjis haki development.

Lol so Pageone is out too?
Bro.... dude barely get screentime/could show much. He didn't even have any named attack, any combat feats. Ulti has at least one named attack but Pageone is even worse. He literally get defeated because of BM, sae for Ulti. Both couldn't show anything and is that the end for both? I thiugh the summary could save much but nope it is actually even worse.

Waiting 10years after the Timeskip with hoping for a brutal hard battle for the strawhats and Yonkou top members and that is the result, two flyers who barely show anything with two strawhats who do jackshit.. I see many underewhelming battle in the past but this is legit one of the worst parts in the history of One piece. We waiting for so long and finally we get strong opponents with great potential for a good strawhat battle and we ignore all the bad things where the strawhats didn't get hard battle since the timeskip only to hope that they get it against the hyped wano arc where they fight against Kaido troup...

But that is the result, very very bad for Usopp and Nami, their fanbase probably didn't deserve something for their characters. That is actually worse as what Oda did in DR lol.

Im legit scared for the other flyer&Calamity fights, seeing how Oda handle Pageone and Ulti....
Oda should have just let Ulti defeated like Page One and not waste time anymore. BM took them out? Ok move on now, would have skipped straight to Tama announcement, and then reveal Yamato's df and hybrid form too similar to Kaido in the chapter, ending in a face off. But nah gotta waste time let's bring Ulti back again for NO reason. Filler chapter.

So it's better for him to hear what they are saying but not know it's a trap

Than to be focused on sensing the intent?

Again it's bullshit. There was zero excuse for him not intially sensing intent. And stop using the katakuri thing as an example since they were involved in an actual fight and he only lost focus due to how long he was fighting using it and more importantly luffy seeing his face which temporarily made him angry.

Sanji on the other hand was fresh. Sensed a woman being harrrassed and apparently got flustered to the point that he couldn't even sense the intent of her perpatrators?
Post automatically merged:

Never denied his ability simply focused on what we have been given. Oda is clearly not focusing enough on sanjis haki development.
And to add after fighting Black maria sanji wanted to know where he was needed. Had to asked a beat up soldier the location of the scabbards and of momo. And was incapable of sensing any of them. Didn't know who group needed his help the most since he couldn't not sense the immediate danger. Couldn't hear the conversation any of the groups were having.

Oda should have just let Ulti defeated like Page One and not waste time anymore. BM took them out? Ok move on now, would have skipped straight to Tama announcement, and then reveal Yamato's df and hybrid form too similar to Kaido in the chapter, ending in a face off. But nah gotta waste time let's bring Ulti back again for NO reason. Filler chapter.
Basically Oda use that to skip the battle with Yamato vs Kaido. Ulti vs Nami come out of nowhere. She should stay down and not give Nami such a cheap victory.

Funny how he let Ulti only back up to let her beat again very fast only for give Bao the chance to annoncment that Nami and Usopp defeat Ulti and Pageone even though Big mom did all the work lmao.

What a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.