Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you actually read the arc, you'd know that this is normal.

They are specifically being shown to losing and recovering because Ancient Zoans have that ability
LMFAO what a fanboy response. Is Kinemon an acient Zoan now because he got up more times than Ulti? Is Tama an acient zoan too because she tanked an Ulti attack and got right back up? Is Kanjuroo an ancient Zoan too? Is Luffy an acient Zoan because he got up more times than everyone? The whole scabbards are ancient zoans. No wait, EVERYONE in One Piece are acient Zoans since they all get knocked out, and get right back up if nothing happened.

Out of the three Wano children Momo, Tama, and Toko, Toko is the better one out of the three.

She doesn't have those weird pervert gags like Momo does, she isn't a horrible plot device like Tama and also Oda gave her a decent character focus without going overboard.
This is quite the take since her very limited dialogue is 90% making the same joke, she can outrun Zoro and survive multiple homicide attempts.

1017 Spoiler
- The one who tailed Robin and Jinbe is... too big to reveal, the reveal will shake the world
(Reality: it was Otama)
- The one who healed the scabbards is... too big to reveal, and Vegakampang and Lolbrent will hype it like crazy
(Reality: it was Otama, her kibidango is a medicine just like WCI milk)
- Judge's son vs Judge's friend. Judge's son wins thanks to Judge's suit.
- Yamato vs Kaido at the end of the chapter
- Yamato: I am Oden and I will open the border of Wano!!
- Kaido: Shut up!!!

Get ready for bad dad Kaid cool uncle Oden soap opera staring kid Yamato :milaugh:
Dear God she ain’t even ever speak to Oden
:believe::lawsigh:
I hope people realize Yamato has some serious Mental Health issues.

She is the enemies daughter screaming I’m Oden to Momonosuke who just had lost his father in a horrific way 6 months ago

She even has his clothes on :kaidowhat::crazwhat:
No wonder Kaido is constantly trying to kill himself

Oda's intention may be to fool us into thinking Yamato will join the SH's. When in reality Luffy could turn her down.
Tama is probably the one who will join the crew as Ace made them both a promise to take them out of Wano. But only one of them may take the spot or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.