Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your first message, so either you are making an alt because you are too much of a pussy to say that with your main account, or even worse you are one of those reddit trash that come here just for spoilers yet like to talk trash about worstgen.

Get your spoilers and get the fuck out, nobody wants a bunch of hivemind dumbasses that has to love everything Oda does.
Geez man calm down…….

it’s crazy how you can’t see a hivemind with all these Zolotards already

no he is straightforward Yamato will join the crew without any doubt.
Luffy took a liking to Tama from the very beginning and because he knows how much it would have meant to Ace.
I would honestly prefer Yamato due to her abilities and the fact that she is pretty strong. But Luffy wasn't exactly trusting with Yamato. So I can see him telling her to stay in Wano to protect Momo.

I

Indigo

Geez man calm down…….

it’s crazy how you can’t see a hivemind with all these Zolotards already
Dude, imagine creating an account for a Forum, and your first message is to shit on the people on the fucking forum and call them toxic. Why should i be welcoming to him?

It's like getting close to a group of guys in the middle of the street and saying they are a bunch of toxic 13 year olds. You would get beaten the fuck up.

Fuck him dude, it's that simple. He took the time to create an account just so he could insult people.

"What a fanboy response"

Are you illiterate? Kinemon recovered once due to an unknown entity. That's it.

The first time Page 1 and Ulti got up, the fodder mention their ability being the reason they recover so fast on their own.

Stop being hardheaded
LMFAO, yep put some bandages on and that is all you need to recover right? because bandages makes you as durable as ancient Zoans! Why even need an ancient Zoan devil fruit, if bandages work just as good, right? Also I literally listed characters who weren't scabbards buddy, I really like how you completely neglected them in your argument.

1017 Spoiler
- The one who tailed Robin and Jinbe is... too big to reveal, the reveal will shake the world
(Reality: it was Otama)
- The one who healed the scabbards is... too big to reveal, and Vegakampang and Lolbrent will hype it like crazy
(Reality: it was Otama, her kibidango is a medicine just like WCI milk)
- Judge's son vs Judge's friend. Judge's son wins thanks to Judge's suit.
- Yamato vs Kaido at the end of the chapter
- Yamato: I am Oden and I will open the border of Wano!!
- Kaido: Shut up!!!
If Oda give each chapter last two panel Kaido and Yamato, we will see end like 100 cheapters.d.d

H

humanbeing

Lock the Next Nakama thread.... people won't be able to control the spoilers :finally:
well nothing new to be honest it was really the most obvious option everyone would guess that Yamato will join
her promise to ace , she asked Luffy to join , she wants to be like Oden who sailed on Roger's ship

Status
Not open for further replies.