Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your first message, so either you are making an alt because you are too much of a pussy to say that with your main account, or even worse you are one of those reddit trash that come here just for spoilers yet like to talk trash about worstgen.

Get your spoilers and get the fuck out, nobody wants a bunch of hivemind dumbasses that has to love everything Oda does.
It's literally not that serious lmfao. Did I touch a nerve or something? Why would I make a different account just to say something that's obviously true. Did I say you had to love everything Oda did? No dumbass, I said you don't gotta like the chapter, but shitting on the entire series because of a spoiler that obviously omits a lot of shit is stupid as fuck.

Btw, I never posted here before because I never had anything to say. All you did is prove my point tho so thanks

H

humanbeing

I certainly hope so but you never know with Oda. He can be very unpredictable sometimes.
When they open Wano they will find the one piece as well and have to fight the WG after that Momo is just important for the fight because of his power . he will become the Shogun when Luffy becomes the pirate king, till then it will be only fights and sailing.

Ulti gets up from yonko top attack only to get back only to get beat again

yamato and Laido spam from last chapter

a baby continues to humiliate the so called strongest pirate alliance

at this point calling oda trash feels like a compliment
He got tired of his garbage manga and got too old it seems that he doesn’t know what he is doing…all he knows is to to random shit to spice his stinking fourmla and keep stretching with everything he could for the dollars.

Things that need to be settle down before act 3 end:
- denjiro
- hiyori
- momo landing
- luffy healed
- zoro healed
- neko meet peros
- kawamatsu
- izo
- marco
- king
- chopper
- P1 get up

Ulti gets up from yonko top attack only to get back only to get beat again

yamato and Laido spam from last chapter

a baby continues to humiliate the so called strongest pirate alliance

at this point calling oda trash feels like a compliment
He got tired of his garbage manga and got too old it seems that he doesn’t know what he is doing…all he knows is to to random shit to spice his stinking fourmla and keep stretching with everything he could for the dollars.
Can't wait for your thread after the chapter gets released :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.