Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )

Nami - Usopp

H

humanbeing

so i assume Boa Huang now is on the alliance side since she is a gifter herself. Kaido's forces lost their communication as well in this chapter
#

i dont like power scaling but just for once i would really like it if jimbe doesn't get a nerf. This is the guy who one shotted moria
I don’t think Jimbe’s been nerfed. He’s still the real deal. I’m expecting WW to have a massive bounty.

Perrospero and Snack have 700 Mil & 600 Mil. BPs have higher bounties on average based on commanders so WW should be around 800 I think as Kaido’s #4.

But Zoro fought Kaido, as did Luffy and Yamato, the only one who didn't is Sanji.

So Sanji is the one out of the monster trio, now it's Luffy, Zoro and Yamato.
Fighting Kaido in teams doesn't put you above someone if Yamato is fighting him solo. So by your 'Rooftop level' logic, Yamato is stronger than Zoro and he is indeed out if he able to harm Kaido while Sanji already shown feats in 1 vs 2 knocking back 2 YCs like Macro is doing :kayneshrug:.

Though in true reality, M3 will stay as it is as Oda loves Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji dynamic.

Big Mom Pirates - Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker.
Red Hair Pirates - Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo, Yasopp.
Whitebeard Pirates - Marco, Jozu, Vista.
Beast Pirates - King, Queen, Jack.
Blackbeard Pirates - Burgess, Shiryu, ? Van Augur ? (not sure about the order in this one).

There's going to be a top trio on the straw hat crew without Luffy tho.

It has to be some combination of Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbei right?
If oda decided to betray original crew, M3 is obvious.

Because she was inches away from death herself before Tama came to save her and Usopp with Komachiyo.

Because they clearly have been engaged in combat for hours now and Nami still managed to survive against a literal beast.

Because Big Mom assisting in Ulti’s defeat does not completely invalidate Nami’s accomplishment.

A lot of you guys are rooting for Yamato vs Kaido, so you expect Yamato to do damage against Kaido, right?

Will that completely invalidate Luffy’s victory over Kaido? No.

Ulti is like Luffy’s Kaido, she is a monster with abilities well beyond Nami’s current capabilities. Until she got Zeus back.
We honestly don't know how long their fight has been going on. When we finally see usopp and nami vs page one and ulti, Nami is already down for the count while usopp is fighting by himself.

We have no clue what went down, from the vague dialogue Nami took one headbutt ( we can assume haki was used but it was skipped ) and laid the fuck out, barely able to move while Usopp was still fighting after taking a few haki infused headbutts before getting his skull cracked & going down.

Also nobody is expecting Yamato to one shot kaido, only for him to recover and go down by luffy. I promise if that happened plenty of people would be mad.

If you're happy for Nami winning then by all means be happy. I'm not here to make you feel bad about it by any means but you can't say people shouldn't feel upset about Nami having a cheap victory.

END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
At least stronger than Prime Oden

Zoro - Luffy - Yamato

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Sanji

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )

Nami - Usopp

In my moment of rage I forget a amazing information with Yamato joining the crew!! The part of Yama sound really good, I was hoping for her to join the crew.

Everyone though we would go forward the plot, expect a chapter with take Yama vs Kaido, this Tama/Ulti vs Nami come out of nowhere lol. Nobody expect it, Oda was belike: "Give Nami at least a win" and draw a ass half battle who is so anticlimatic asf. Feels really unreal that Ulti vs Nami didn't take a great and hard battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.