Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not stronger than Sanji. Who are they fighting? Oda even gave the Tobi Roppo to the weaker straw hats.
Yamato is about to join the crew.
Luffy doesn't even need to get involved tbh.
Zoro beats Kidd
Yamato beats Killer
Sanji and Jimbei wash the rest
There is literally no challenge for the straw hat crew. They are moving on to bigger steps, BB and WG + marines. Kidd can either join or stay in the background, but he is not fighting Luffy
Fucking Ussop washes the rest. Literally all the supernovas except Luffy are jokes because they have trash crews. Kidd is no different.

The one piece manga is just a brief script for the anime at this point.

The anime will have a lot to expand on since Oda is skipped 90% of everything

This chapter feels so anti climatic, out of nowhere Ulti come back, fight little and going dowm again, like that is it?
Where is the tension? I though the Ulti and Pageone plot where down for a long time and we where going to see what happen around the other battle. And I though Nami would get a longer and harder battle later. In compare which fight Nami got in Alabasta, this feel so unreal with literally no tension. Half dead Ulti stand up only to get washed again?(if she really is down for good now?)..

I really can't say anything anymore. In the past I literally cry over this Tama plot and this girl keep get more and more screentime then Jinbe vs WsW/Marco vs King/Franky vs Sasaki.

Everything feels so unreal with literally no danger tension expect all coming from Kaido who do a great job yet. This chapter is literally a proof why Wano has his down and ups, his past version would handle the situation better...

The same as Oden vs Kaido.
Nami vs Ulti could handle even far better, it didn't even get a full chapter of battle lol.
Everything you just said is all true, I knew there would be a rematch fight between Ulti and Nami but to see it go down like this that quickly is really disappointing.

Even if Ulti gets back up again and we get another fight between her and Nami, I'm not going to care anymore because at that point the fight is going to feel like a waste of time. Imo I think Oda ruined a good potential fight between Nami and Ulti, from the whole thing with Big Mom and now to this chapter.

When it comes Tama, she has pretty much made this war/raid feel less dangerous and removed any tension. Also yeah I don't like it that she is getting more focus than Jinbe vs Who's Who, Robin and Brook vs Black Maria, and Franky vs Sasaki.

I think usopp will be in luffys top 3, mainly because of how the world government might view luffys crew. So even if the readers don't view usopp as top 3 commander material, in story he might actually be.

Otherwise having Yasopp in Shanks top 3 while Usopp is Luffys bottom 9 is just bad lol
Didn’t Oda say that he planned for Usopp to always be the weak/relatable member of the strawhats?

It is really not good bro.
Ulti vs Nami deserve more as a half bad panels, the fight isn't even a full chapter. It come out of nowhere, no tension, totally anticlimatic with Ulti stand up in one chapter only to get defeated again very short.

That is disrespectful for both Ulti and Nami, both deserve a full long lenght battle chapter with a great tension, not a half ass battle like what we get now. And even in this chapter Ulti vs Nami get overshined by other characters like Tama, Yamato or Cp0.

In the past when A strawhat defeat a strong character, it take a full chapter with a great tension and deserved W.
Really feel sorry for Nami, Oda just want to give her a W without giving her a really long good battle.
My only complaint with this chapter is Nami vs Ulti is too rushed. Oda ruined the fight by bringing in BM. Oda messed up by bringing BM to Wano because he was obligated to put her on the roof for the chapter 1000 showdown but he wanted to get her away from Luffy and Kaido eventually, as well as have Zeus return momentarily to BM to have her at full power but ultimately return Zeus to Nami eventually. For these reasons, had to have BM removed from the roof in a dumb way, then he had to create a replacement homie for Zeus. Oda wanted to show off BM’s Adv CoC and show off her new homie trio, so he decided to use P1 and Ulti as hypetools since he couldn’t use anyone from the good guys’ side

Did Luffy give Yamato a nickname?

Luffy doesn't give his future crewmembers nicknames. He always remembers their name after hearing it once in the arcs they're inteoduced.

It is really not good bro.
Ulti vs Nami deserve more as a half bad panels, the fight isn't even a full chapter. It come out of nowhere, no tension, totally anticlimatic with Ulti stand up in one chapter only to get defeated again very short.

That is disrespectful for both Ulti and Nami, both deserve a full long lenght battle chapter with a great tension, not a half ass battle like what we get now. And even in this chapter Ulti vs Nami get overshined by other characters like Tama, Yamato or Cp0.

In the past when A strawhat defeat a strong character, it take a full chapter with a great tension and deserved W.
Really feel sorry for Nami, Oda just want to give her a W without giving her a really long good battle.
Also how is CP0 outshining Nami and Ulti lol. All they’re doing is announcing how much fodders are on each side

Nope. If Kidd ever battles the strawhats his competition will be Luffy.

Doubt it

For now.
Killer is fighting Hawkins, of course Yamato is above him, she is also going to do better than him against a stronger form of Kaido.
Why would Luffy fight Kidd if Zoro is enough?

Kidd needs to recruit all the Supernova to stand a chance against Luffy's crew and even that wouldn't be enough. Besides the fact that they aren't all going to join him in the hypothesis where some would indeed like to join (which I doubt by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.