Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what we seen in next time they appear, Gaban doesn't have injuries while Oden does, so presumably he beat him in Midd-Diff or High-Diff if he was shown fine from their fighting. Oda stated flashbacks are canon given he ask for them to be extended by him.
While I have been using that scene as possible evidence for some things because I think Oda likely did have a say, I still think to be fair we need to admit it’s not rock solid as long as it’s anime only. I think it may be good evidence but I’m going to stay reasonable and that means taking a healthy grain of salt.

And I won’t use the post fight bandages to declare a winner when we have no idea what happened between point A and point B. Rayleigh could have came over after he no diffed Marco. It was a long fight, all sorts of tom foolery could have happened in that window.

Finally we got a female strawhat who will fight at the front line. I can imagine how the three battle maniac will eager fight.

Battle maniac trio /Monster Trio = Luffy, Zoro, Yamato :cheers:
You mean Oda grown Luffy Sanji and Luffy fo r20 years and then 5 cheapter girl will get Sanji position . Good humor.d

Monster Trio: Yamato, Jinbe, & Franky.[/QUOTE]
Kid and Vegeta is the same character lool
Headcanon Outta your ass

Vegeta proves himself while mid didn't do shit on the roof top he only gave reactions around .

Headcanon.com

Vegeta hates when Goku becomes stronger than him while mid is shitting himself and even let the fight of Kaido who said he would beat to Luffy lmao .

Same personality
Always takes L
Vegeta clapped Freiza who nearly beat Goku .

Shocked when Luffy surpass him.
And he accepted his fate and left the fight and he said before that he would take Kaido's head

You do realize you can be COC without your family member having it prior as there are COC users who have it while their parents don't. So that is dumb logic there and you didn't prove my point. Where is it shown Yamato show COC? If you can't prove it, your acting like idiot for saying I shouldn't think same on Sanji who has traits of COC like in recent chapter
Headcanon.com :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Nah, it happen. Anime scene is canon as Oda stated he wanted it extended by his word
Headcanon.com
Batman has CoA better than post WCI Luffy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

While I have been using that scene as possible evidence for some things because I think Oda likely did have a say, I still think to be fair we need to admit it’s not rock solid as long as it’s anime only. I think it may be good evidence but I’m going to stay reasonable.

And I won’t use the post fight bandages to declare a winner when we have no idea what happened between point A and point B. Rayleigh could have came over after he no diffed Marco. It was a long fight, and sort of tom foolery could have happened in that window.
I mean Gaban has shown to be portrayed as top guys with Rayleigh and Roger has respect of his power like he does with Rayleigh, we shouldn't doubt him not being up there as a top tier and being possible COC like Garp is COC who could fight off Roger and with him.

@KageFumi :goyea:
END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
At least stronger than Prime Oden

Zoro - Luffy - Yamato

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Sanji

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :