Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Gaban has shown to be portrayed as top guys with Rayleigh and Roger has respect of his power like he does with Rayleigh, we shouldn't doubt him not being up there as a top tier and being possible COC like Garp is COC who could fight off Roger and with him.
I don’t doubt him. I made a long post the other day that concluded Roger > Rayleigh > Gaban ~ Oden was my working stance until I get some more information.

I just don’t want to run too far with things that are still just speculation. That clip is literally all we’ve seen from Gaban.

I seriously don't understand how people defend this crap arc. I genuinely try to put myself in their shoes and I swear I can't see how they like this crap.

I don’t doubt him. I made a long post the other day that concluded Roger > Rayleigh > Gaban ~ Oden was my working stance until I get some more information.

I just don’t want to run too far with things that are still just speculation. That clip is literally all we’ve seen from Gaban.
Oda made the call for the fight between them. He could have Rayleigh face Oden instead of Gaban, but instead he pick Gaban vs Oden to show more that Rayleigh and Gaban are the top guys next to Roger like Zoro and Sanji are to Luffy.

Forget about the Sanji vs Zoro trash debate people, let's instead discuss our new fabulous MC, Tama. Oda is making her take over as the MC from now on, so where's her due deserved wank and hype.

"Praise the Tama. All hail Tama." :finally:

Goda is a genious. :fransuper:

Kidd haters out in full force today and he not even in the chapter lol. Probably the funniest thing is going to be when come end of Wano when the new emperors are Luffy, Kidd, Shanks, and Blackbeard, I’ll get to come back to these smartasses comments lol. How can some people honestly not see what Oda has set up with Kidd?

Just baffles me that some people think Oda would write a rival character that is a conquerer, parallels Luffy in 100 ways, is obviously being set up to have relevance past this arc with Shanks just to make him a scrub. Y’all sound dumb. Just wait.

Luffy, Kidd, Shanks, Blackbeard

Two red haired one arm conquerers and two black haired Ds. Luffy’s mortal enemy is Blackbeard, Kidds is Shanks.

Wake up. Or in fact, keep sleeping...
Bro stop it with the Kidd haters thing. Just because we don't see him rivaling luffy at EOS means we hate him.
He is a strong character for SN standards, but his crew is lacking, he just doesn't have the men to be a power house in the future.

There is no time for a fight between the 2 crews, if anything they will be more or less allies at the end of this arc.

Again I agree on these guys aren't COC given they haven't shown much, but I still say Luffy, Sanji, and Yamato have done more than them to be COC especially traits adn hints :kayneshrug:.
They are confirmed boy while you can argue against Yamato but you and i know she has it while Big mom's son has it why then not Her equal's daughter not have it lmao ; Sanji has WCI to show it and he didn't lmao :milaugh:

Vegeta hates when Goku becomes stronger than him while mid is shitting himself and even let the fight of Kaido who said he would beat to Luffy lmao
What you just posted is what Vegeta and every other shonen rival does when the MC does a big attack or gets stronger. Makes a shocked face. It’s simply a hype tool that every shounen manga does. The prideful rival is shocked by the MCs power which makes the mc look cooler.

For example, Vegeta was “shitting himself“ when Goku showed up on Namek and started kicking the Ginyu forces ass. Are they still not rivals? Of course they are. That Kidd shocked face that you keep spamming means nothing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.