Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
• WsW challenged King and Queen and Jack to obtain the position .

• You :
He isn't

• Also to beat just one number ; Post udon Luffy needed Gear 4th Kong Gun while franky did it with his laser that had meme shitting her pants .

• You :
He is fighting Franky :goatasure:

Go read two piece
It wasn't just WW tho lol. All other F6 did except Black Maria.

Just accept the fact that Luffy, Sanji, Yamato are the Monster Trio. Their opponent is someone who can one shot WCI Luffy. I doubt Queen can handle a candle against wci Luffy. Queen is nerfed and isn't even stronger than Doffy. :cheers::cr7:
How 'Jimbei is M3' talk as I see you abandon that discussion like you did on 'Blacktooth' talk. Nice to see your insecure Head Piece is showing when you don't have anything to back. I didn't see Queen nerfed. He was damaging Macro and Big Mom, so I guess Big Mom and Macro are 'weak' then if they got hurt by him.

Fixed it for you :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Conquerors > Zoro :perocry::perocry:
I do agree :cheers:.

What just happen:

- most of this chapter is the fight between Ulti and Nami, right?
- Kaido and Yamato are just talking?
- what was the deal with the map from Lance ???

I'm shocked, but before I can write anything more, I need to know more.

:memehm::queenhear:

Coming from guy who said 'ZKK' is alive and yet you can't admit Yamato is facing Kaido and Luffy will have a rematch. Come back when your old enough to hold adult conversation, kid.
ZKK isnt lying it's headcanon

Saying Scopper beat Oden is lying
Sanji defeating drake... that is lying

Lying and Headcanon are two different concepts.... i didnt realize it was that tough for you to understand

we're over 1016 chapters away and people think there's gonna be a new Monster Trio?

Are you sure you're reading One Piece? Are you sure you are familiar with the Mugiwara pecking order?

• WsW challenged King and Queen and Jack to obtain the position .

• You :
He isn't

• Also to beat just one number ; Post udon Luffy needed Gear 4th Kong Gun while franky did it with his laser that had meme shitting her pants .

• You :
He is fighting Franky :goatasure:

Go read two piece
Why are you still talking when they literally confirmed drake was the strongest f6 member u gotta be dumb asf ight going off your logic whos who is 1st commander lvl because he challenged king then

Status
Not open for further replies.