Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you my thoughts, you refuse to read them because you're mad people aren't saying ZKK is debunked for some odd reason

Why aren't you making your Zoro or Sanji predictions? You realllll scurrrrred
Not mad, being truthful. Not my fault Luffy will be the one to beat Kaido as hinted and foreshadow on.

Once you can admit your side, we can talk like adults, kid.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Notice how when Oden goes for the final blow against Kaido he says "Never come back to Wano"
Notice how oden said he went to cut kaidos head off.
Notice how oden said the only thing he wants to cut is his scaly neck.
Notice how yasu says no one has been able to take kaidos head in 20 years.
Notice how the scabbards say its not over until they sever his head from his body.

What 'Ls'? He beaten PO and Drake and now facing Queen. You sure it's not Zoro? The guy with 'Ls' with Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaro, Kamazou, Apoo, and recently Kaido? He hasn't beaten anyone he face while Sanji have already done that.

Get off, 'Ws and Ls' as your hurting your argument more here.
Judge, Doflamingo, techincally Vergo. got captured by Black Maria and fell for her trap guess his CoO was not up to par

Which one are you going off of, in anime he ran away from Page One and knocked out Drake similar to Apoo knocking out Luffy

Or Manga where the fight between Sanji and Page One was unfinished and Drake kicked Sanji through the house

Zoro fended off Hawkins, Faced off against Kyoshiro, beat Kamazou, beat Apoo, scarred Kaido, has CoC.

Why you lyin?

Notice how oden said he went to cut kaidos head off.
Notice how oden said the only thing he wants to cut is his scaly neck.
Notice how yasu says no one has been able to take kaidos head in 20 years.
Notice how the scabbards say its not over until they sever his head from his body.
Notice how Oden went for Tougen Totsuka he says"the oly head I want is yours"
all of that and in the end he says "Never come back to Wano"

Status
Not open for further replies.